Dialect Coach Blasts Rumor He's Having Affair With Angelina Jolie
A voice coach who helped Angelina Jolie speak Russian in her latest thriller "Salt" has spoken out to deny rumors he had an affair with the Hollywood beauty. Dialect expert Howard Samuelsohn spent time with the superstar to perfect her Soviet accent for the new movie, in which she plays a Russian sleeper agent.
But following speculation Jolie had a fling with her dialect coach during production, Samuelsohn has come forward to blast reports he bedded the beauty at New York hotel The Waldorf Astoria - insisting he is too "short and middle-aged" for Jolie to be interested in him.
He tells RadarOnline.com, "I'm 5'6, I'm 51 years old, and I've never been to The Waldorf. I would like for someone to get the word out. (This) is total bulls**t."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?