Dialect Coach Blasts Rumor He's Having Affair With Angelina Jolie
A voice coach who helped Angelina Jolie speak Russian in her latest thriller "Salt" has spoken out to deny rumors he had an affair with the Hollywood beauty. Dialect expert Howard Samuelsohn spent time with the superstar to perfect her Soviet accent for the new movie, in which she plays a Russian sleeper agent.
But following speculation Jolie had a fling with her dialect coach during production, Samuelsohn has come forward to blast reports he bedded the beauty at New York hotel The Waldorf Astoria - insisting he is too "short and middle-aged" for Jolie to be interested in him.
He tells RadarOnline.com, "I'm 5'6, I'm 51 years old, and I've never been to The Waldorf. I would like for someone to get the word out. (This) is total bulls**t."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones