Dialect Coach Blasts Rumor He's Having Affair With Angelina Jolie
A voice coach who helped Angelina Jolie speak Russian in her latest thriller "Salt" has spoken out to deny rumors he had an affair with the Hollywood beauty. Dialect expert Howard Samuelsohn spent time with the superstar to perfect her Soviet accent for the new movie, in which she plays a Russian sleeper agent.
But following speculation Jolie had a fling with her dialect coach during production, Samuelsohn has come forward to blast reports he bedded the beauty at New York hotel The Waldorf Astoria - insisting he is too "short and middle-aged" for Jolie to be interested in him.
He tells RadarOnline.com, "I'm 5'6, I'm 51 years old, and I've never been to The Waldorf. I would like for someone to get the word out. (This) is total bulls**t."
More Angelina Jolie News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs