Dialect Coach Blasts Rumor He's Having Affair With Angelina Jolie
A voice coach who helped Angelina Jolie speak Russian in her latest thriller "Salt" has spoken out to deny rumors he had an affair with the Hollywood beauty. Dialect expert Howard Samuelsohn spent time with the superstar to perfect her Soviet accent for the new movie, in which she plays a Russian sleeper agent.
But following speculation Jolie had a fling with her dialect coach during production, Samuelsohn has come forward to blast reports he bedded the beauty at New York hotel The Waldorf Astoria - insisting he is too "short and middle-aged" for Jolie to be interested in him.
He tells RadarOnline.com, "I'm 5'6, I'm 51 years old, and I've never been to The Waldorf. I would like for someone to get the word out. (This) is total bulls**t."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna