Dialect Coach Blasts Rumor He's Having Affair With Angelina Jolie
A voice coach who helped Angelina Jolie speak Russian in her latest thriller "Salt" has spoken out to deny rumors he had an affair with the Hollywood beauty. Dialect expert Howard Samuelsohn spent time with the superstar to perfect her Soviet accent for the new movie, in which she plays a Russian sleeper agent.
But following speculation Jolie had a fling with her dialect coach during production, Samuelsohn has come forward to blast reports he bedded the beauty at New York hotel The Waldorf Astoria - insisting he is too "short and middle-aged" for Jolie to be interested in him.
He tells RadarOnline.com, "I'm 5'6, I'm 51 years old, and I've never been to The Waldorf. I would like for someone to get the word out. (This) is total bulls**t."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer