Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?