Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson