Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo