Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards