Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius