Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy