Cher's Hawaii Property Sold for $8.7 Million
The Hawaii retreat Cher has painstakingly revamped has gone under the hammer for $8.7 million. The Kailua Kona property on Hawaii's Big Island was auctioned off on Monday, January 18 and was expected to fetch up to $12 million.
However, the six-bedroom property sold at the lower end of the reserve price, as one of a group of five luxury homes, which fetched a grand total of $19.4 million. The house is positioned at the Four Seasons Hualalai resort and features panoramic ocean views, as well as four guest bungalows.
Professionally, Cher is known as singer, actress and record producer. She has released 25 studio albums and six compilations. Additionally, she will be seen portraying Tess in upcoming movie "Burlesque" which will be released in the U.S. on November 24.
More Cher News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4