The Kooks and MGMT Land Deal With Playboy
Rockers The Kooks and MGMT have struck a deal with Hugh Hefner to design a series of Playboy themed clothes. Playboy bosses are seeking a host of musical acts to help create their own Rock the Rabbit T-shirts.
The two groups are the first to tap into their creative talents to sketch designs for the shirts.
Playboy's deal aside, English band The Kooks are formed in Brighton, East Sussex in 2004. They have outed two studio albums "Inside In/Inside Out" and "Konk" on January 23, 2006 and April 11, 2008 respectively.
MGMT themselves consist of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew van Wyngarden, who attend the same university, Wesleyan University in Connecticut. They have released two albums and are set to release their third record "Congratulations" in Spring 2010.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert