The Kooks and MGMT Land Deal With Playboy
Rockers The Kooks and MGMT have struck a deal with Hugh Hefner to design a series of Playboy themed clothes. Playboy bosses are seeking a host of musical acts to help create their own Rock the Rabbit T-shirts.
The two groups are the first to tap into their creative talents to sketch designs for the shirts.
Playboy's deal aside, English band The Kooks are formed in Brighton, East Sussex in 2004. They have outed two studio albums "Inside In/Inside Out" and "Konk" on January 23, 2006 and April 11, 2008 respectively.
MGMT themselves consist of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew van Wyngarden, who attend the same university, Wesleyan University in Connecticut. They have released two albums and are set to release their third record "Congratulations" in Spring 2010.
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...