The Kooks and MGMT Land Deal With Playboy
Rockers The Kooks and MGMT have struck a deal with Hugh Hefner to design a series of Playboy themed clothes. Playboy bosses are seeking a host of musical acts to help create their own Rock the Rabbit T-shirts.
The two groups are the first to tap into their creative talents to sketch designs for the shirts.
Playboy's deal aside, English band The Kooks are formed in Brighton, East Sussex in 2004. They have outed two studio albums "Inside In/Inside Out" and "Konk" on January 23, 2006 and April 11, 2008 respectively.
MGMT themselves consist of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew van Wyngarden, who attend the same university, Wesleyan University in Connecticut. They have released two albums and are set to release their third record "Congratulations" in Spring 2010.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army