The Kooks and MGMT Land Deal With Playboy
Rockers The Kooks and MGMT have struck a deal with Hugh Hefner to design a series of Playboy themed clothes. Playboy bosses are seeking a host of musical acts to help create their own Rock the Rabbit T-shirts.
The two groups are the first to tap into their creative talents to sketch designs for the shirts.
Playboy's deal aside, English band The Kooks are formed in Brighton, East Sussex in 2004. They have outed two studio albums "Inside In/Inside Out" and "Konk" on January 23, 2006 and April 11, 2008 respectively.
MGMT themselves consist of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew van Wyngarden, who attend the same university, Wesleyan University in Connecticut. They have released two albums and are set to release their third record "Congratulations" in Spring 2010.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked