The Kooks and MGMT Land Deal With Playboy
Rockers The Kooks and MGMT have struck a deal with Hugh Hefner to design a series of Playboy themed clothes. Playboy bosses are seeking a host of musical acts to help create their own Rock the Rabbit T-shirts.
The two groups are the first to tap into their creative talents to sketch designs for the shirts.
Playboy's deal aside, English band The Kooks are formed in Brighton, East Sussex in 2004. They have outed two studio albums "Inside In/Inside Out" and "Konk" on January 23, 2006 and April 11, 2008 respectively.
MGMT themselves consist of Ben Goldwasser and Andrew van Wyngarden, who attend the same university, Wesleyan University in Connecticut. They have released two albums and are set to release their third record "Congratulations" in Spring 2010.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby