Sean Penn Shows Up in Haiti to Aid Earthquake Victims
Actor Sean Penn has arrived in Haiti as part of a mercy mission led by former U.S. presidential candidate John Edwards. Penn and Edwards are part of a group which has flown to the hurricane-ravaged Caribbean nation to hand out food and supplies to the survivors of January 12, 7.0-magnitude disaster.
Penn has become known for using his resources to help those in need after disasters - he visited New Orleans, Louisiana a week after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005 and helped to rescue people stranded by floods.
The Adult Jack of "The Tree of Life" isn't the only celebrity doing what he can to help Haitians - native Wyclef Jean returned home last weekend, on January 16 and he's planning a second trip on Saturday, January 23.
More Sean Penn News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?