Sean Penn Shows Up in Haiti to Aid Earthquake Victims
Actor Sean Penn has arrived in Haiti as part of a mercy mission led by former U.S. presidential candidate John Edwards. Penn and Edwards are part of a group which has flown to the hurricane-ravaged Caribbean nation to hand out food and supplies to the survivors of January 12, 7.0-magnitude disaster.
Penn has become known for using his resources to help those in need after disasters - he visited New Orleans, Louisiana a week after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005 and helped to rescue people stranded by floods.
The Adult Jack of "The Tree of Life" isn't the only celebrity doing what he can to help Haitians - native Wyclef Jean returned home last weekend, on January 16 and he's planning a second trip on Saturday, January 23.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit