Bruce Willis 'Disturbed' Over Social Networks Trend
Bruce Willis will never follow in his ex-wife Demi Moore's footsteps by signing up to a social networking website - because the Hollywood actor finds the online technology "disturbing." Moore and her current partner Ashton Kutcher are big fans of micro-blogging site Twitter.com, regularly updating thousands of followers about their daily activities.
But Willis hasn't bought into the trend and admits he is still slightly skeptical of the world's reliance on internet communication. He tells German website TrailerSeite.de, "What really disturbs me is the danger that lies in the fact that people want to communicate information quicker and quicker. I am not a big fan of social networks in electronic form. If the electricity dies, we would have to go home right now."
And the "Die Hard" star cites the death of pop icon Michael Jackson in June 2009 as proof of the frightening power of the web. He adds, "The whole world knew in four seconds or at least a short time. Ten, 20 years ago that would have been Utopic. Information gets more compact and quicker."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier