Bruce Willis 'Disturbed' Over Social Networks Trend
Bruce Willis will never follow in his ex-wife Demi Moore's footsteps by signing up to a social networking website - because the Hollywood actor finds the online technology "disturbing." Moore and her current partner Ashton Kutcher are big fans of micro-blogging site Twitter.com, regularly updating thousands of followers about their daily activities.
But Willis hasn't bought into the trend and admits he is still slightly skeptical of the world's reliance on internet communication. He tells German website TrailerSeite.de, "What really disturbs me is the danger that lies in the fact that people want to communicate information quicker and quicker. I am not a big fan of social networks in electronic form. If the electricity dies, we would have to go home right now."
And the "Die Hard" star cites the death of pop icon Michael Jackson in June 2009 as proof of the frightening power of the web. He adds, "The whole world knew in four seconds or at least a short time. Ten, 20 years ago that would have been Utopic. Information gets more compact and quicker."
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game