Bruce Willis 'Disturbed' Over Social Networks Trend
Bruce Willis will never follow in his ex-wife Demi Moore's footsteps by signing up to a social networking website - because the Hollywood actor finds the online technology "disturbing." Moore and her current partner Ashton Kutcher are big fans of micro-blogging site Twitter.com, regularly updating thousands of followers about their daily activities.
But Willis hasn't bought into the trend and admits he is still slightly skeptical of the world's reliance on internet communication. He tells German website TrailerSeite.de, "What really disturbs me is the danger that lies in the fact that people want to communicate information quicker and quicker. I am not a big fan of social networks in electronic form. If the electricity dies, we would have to go home right now."
And the "Die Hard" star cites the death of pop icon Michael Jackson in June 2009 as proof of the frightening power of the web. He adds, "The whole world knew in four seconds or at least a short time. Ten, 20 years ago that would have been Utopic. Information gets more compact and quicker."
More Bruce Willis News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera