P. Diddy Invites Chris Brown and Other Stars for His Son's Birthday Party
P. Diddy is determined to throw the party of the year for his son's 16th birthday - he's invited Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown and Lil' Kim to ensure it's a star-studded bash. The rapper's eldest son Justin will be celebrating with the stars at Saturday's, January 23, event, which will be held in a New York City nightclub.
The party will be filmed for MTV reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations. Combs' glittering guest list for the 'Prince of New York'-themed party is also said to include boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. as well as Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles. But the birthday boy won't be getting any presents on his special day - his rapper dad has asked guests to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti.
A source tells the New York Post, "The club will be decorated with images from the New York skyline. Diddy will perform with his band, Dirty Money, but there will also be some big-name performers taking the stage to surprise Justin. It's going to be big, but it won't be as lavish as Diddy's 40th in November 2009. Instead of gifts, guests will be asked to make a donation to the Haiti fund."
More P. Diddy News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7