P. Diddy Invites Chris Brown and Other Stars for His Son's Birthday Party
P. Diddy is determined to throw the party of the year for his son's 16th birthday - he's invited Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown and Lil' Kim to ensure it's a star-studded bash. The rapper's eldest son Justin will be celebrating with the stars at Saturday's, January 23, event, which will be held in a New York City nightclub.
The party will be filmed for MTV reality series "My Super Sweet 16", about teenagers' over-the-top birthday celebrations. Combs' glittering guest list for the 'Prince of New York'-themed party is also said to include boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. as well as Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles. But the birthday boy won't be getting any presents on his special day - his rapper dad has asked guests to give donations to the relief effort in earthquake-devastated Haiti.
A source tells the New York Post, "The club will be decorated with images from the New York skyline. Diddy will perform with his band, Dirty Money, but there will also be some big-name performers taking the stage to surprise Justin. It's going to be big, but it won't be as lavish as Diddy's 40th in November 2009. Instead of gifts, guests will be asked to make a donation to the Haiti fund."
More P. Diddy News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up