Kelly Rowland Fails to Return Borrowed Outfits, Designer Claims
An upcoming fashion designer has criticized Kelly Rowland after the singer borrowed a collection of expensive clothes and then allegedly failed to return them. New York-born Laura Dawson, who recently relocated her clothing business to London, claims she loaned several outfits to the former Destiny's Child star four weeks ago but has yet to have any of them back.
Dawson claims all of her calls to Rowland's representatives have gone unanswered and she is appealing to the star to return the key pieces. She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "It is really unfortunate that this has happened. I would otherwise have liked to continue to work with this particular client."
Her fashion issue aside, Kelly Rowland has recently revealed her secret of her newly slender figure. During a party at New York nightclub Provocateur, the singer told People, "I'm telling you, I'm not eating sugar. I didn't even try to lose weight."
More Kelly Rowland News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!