Kelly Rowland Fails to Return Borrowed Outfits, Designer Claims
An upcoming fashion designer has criticized Kelly Rowland after the singer borrowed a collection of expensive clothes and then allegedly failed to return them. New York-born Laura Dawson, who recently relocated her clothing business to London, claims she loaned several outfits to the former Destiny's Child star four weeks ago but has yet to have any of them back.
Dawson claims all of her calls to Rowland's representatives have gone unanswered and she is appealing to the star to return the key pieces. She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "It is really unfortunate that this has happened. I would otherwise have liked to continue to work with this particular client."
Her fashion issue aside, Kelly Rowland has recently revealed her secret of her newly slender figure. During a party at New York nightclub Provocateur, the singer told People, "I'm telling you, I'm not eating sugar. I didn't even try to lose weight."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise