Kelly Rowland Fails to Return Borrowed Outfits, Designer Claims
An upcoming fashion designer has criticized Kelly Rowland after the singer borrowed a collection of expensive clothes and then allegedly failed to return them. New York-born Laura Dawson, who recently relocated her clothing business to London, claims she loaned several outfits to the former Destiny's Child star four weeks ago but has yet to have any of them back.
Dawson claims all of her calls to Rowland's representatives have gone unanswered and she is appealing to the star to return the key pieces. She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "It is really unfortunate that this has happened. I would otherwise have liked to continue to work with this particular client."
Her fashion issue aside, Kelly Rowland has recently revealed her secret of her newly slender figure. During a party at New York nightclub Provocateur, the singer told People, "I'm telling you, I'm not eating sugar. I didn't even try to lose weight."
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'