Kelly Rowland Fails to Return Borrowed Outfits, Designer Claims
An upcoming fashion designer has criticized Kelly Rowland after the singer borrowed a collection of expensive clothes and then allegedly failed to return them. New York-born Laura Dawson, who recently relocated her clothing business to London, claims she loaned several outfits to the former Destiny's Child star four weeks ago but has yet to have any of them back.
Dawson claims all of her calls to Rowland's representatives have gone unanswered and she is appealing to the star to return the key pieces. She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "It is really unfortunate that this has happened. I would otherwise have liked to continue to work with this particular client."
Her fashion issue aside, Kelly Rowland has recently revealed her secret of her newly slender figure. During a party at New York nightclub Provocateur, the singer told People, "I'm telling you, I'm not eating sugar. I didn't even try to lose weight."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake