Rosie O'Donnell to Foster Haitian Orphans
Rosie O'Donnell wants to help aid efforts following the Haiti earthquake - by looking after orphaned children while rescuers search for survivors of the disaster. The actress-turned-radio and TV personality and former partner Kelli Carpenter have three adopted children and one daughter, who was conceived through artificial insemination.
And O'Donnell, who is now dating mother-of-six Tracy Kachtick-Anders, would consider helping survivors of last week's, January 12, tragedy, by inviting a Haiti orphan into her home while rescue efforts continue.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'd like to see everybody give. I'd like to see celebrities give too. I think it's a great thing. George Clooney is an amazing, philanthropic man... I know my family would be able to take a child or a brother and sister in and foster and love the child until either family or relatives can be found."
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors