Rosie O'Donnell to Foster Haitian Orphans
Rosie O'Donnell wants to help aid efforts following the Haiti earthquake - by looking after orphaned children while rescuers search for survivors of the disaster. The actress-turned-radio and TV personality and former partner Kelli Carpenter have three adopted children and one daughter, who was conceived through artificial insemination.
And O'Donnell, who is now dating mother-of-six Tracy Kachtick-Anders, would consider helping survivors of last week's, January 12, tragedy, by inviting a Haiti orphan into her home while rescue efforts continue.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'd like to see everybody give. I'd like to see celebrities give too. I think it's a great thing. George Clooney is an amazing, philanthropic man... I know my family would be able to take a child or a brother and sister in and foster and love the child until either family or relatives can be found."
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'