Rosie O'Donnell to Foster Haitian Orphans
Rosie O'Donnell wants to help aid efforts following the Haiti earthquake - by looking after orphaned children while rescuers search for survivors of the disaster. The actress-turned-radio and TV personality and former partner Kelli Carpenter have three adopted children and one daughter, who was conceived through artificial insemination.
And O'Donnell, who is now dating mother-of-six Tracy Kachtick-Anders, would consider helping survivors of last week's, January 12, tragedy, by inviting a Haiti orphan into her home while rescue efforts continue.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'd like to see everybody give. I'd like to see celebrities give too. I think it's a great thing. George Clooney is an amazing, philanthropic man... I know my family would be able to take a child or a brother and sister in and foster and love the child until either family or relatives can be found."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia