Rosie O'Donnell to Foster Haitian Orphans
Rosie O'Donnell wants to help aid efforts following the Haiti earthquake - by looking after orphaned children while rescuers search for survivors of the disaster. The actress-turned-radio and TV personality and former partner Kelli Carpenter have three adopted children and one daughter, who was conceived through artificial insemination.
And O'Donnell, who is now dating mother-of-six Tracy Kachtick-Anders, would consider helping survivors of last week's, January 12, tragedy, by inviting a Haiti orphan into her home while rescue efforts continue.
She tells Access Hollywood, "I'd like to see everybody give. I'd like to see celebrities give too. I think it's a great thing. George Clooney is an amazing, philanthropic man... I know my family would be able to take a child or a brother and sister in and foster and love the child until either family or relatives can be found."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent