Mischa Barton Not Acting 'Unprofessionally' During 'Law and Order' Shoot
A rep for Mischa Barton has dismissed reports the actress behaved "unprofessionally" while filming a new episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The actress, who is playing a prostitute in a guest role on the TV series, allegedly upset cast and crew after repeatedly forgetting her lines while shooting earlier this week, on January 18.
The former "The O.C." star is said to have frustrated her co-star Mariska Hargitay by relying on her for cues to finish their scene. A source tells the New York Daily News, "People close to her were hoping this would get her back on track. But it looks like she's going to need yet another chance."
But a spokesperson for Barton insists there have been no problems: "Everything's going swimmingly on set." Barton's last TV venture, U.S. fashion drama "The Beautiful Life: TBL", was canceled after just two episodes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation