Mischa Barton Not Acting 'Unprofessionally' During 'Law and Order' Shoot
A rep for Mischa Barton has dismissed reports the actress behaved "unprofessionally" while filming a new episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The actress, who is playing a prostitute in a guest role on the TV series, allegedly upset cast and crew after repeatedly forgetting her lines while shooting earlier this week, on January 18.
The former "The O.C." star is said to have frustrated her co-star Mariska Hargitay by relying on her for cues to finish their scene. A source tells the New York Daily News, "People close to her were hoping this would get her back on track. But it looks like she's going to need yet another chance."
But a spokesperson for Barton insists there have been no problems: "Everything's going swimmingly on set." Barton's last TV venture, U.S. fashion drama "The Beautiful Life: TBL", was canceled after just two episodes.
More Mischa Barton News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed