Mischa Barton Not Acting 'Unprofessionally' During 'Law and Order' Shoot
A rep for Mischa Barton has dismissed reports the actress behaved "unprofessionally" while filming a new episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The actress, who is playing a prostitute in a guest role on the TV series, allegedly upset cast and crew after repeatedly forgetting her lines while shooting earlier this week, on January 18.
The former "The O.C." star is said to have frustrated her co-star Mariska Hargitay by relying on her for cues to finish their scene. A source tells the New York Daily News, "People close to her were hoping this would get her back on track. But it looks like she's going to need yet another chance."
But a spokesperson for Barton insists there have been no problems: "Everything's going swimmingly on set." Barton's last TV venture, U.S. fashion drama "The Beautiful Life: TBL", was canceled after just two episodes.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet