Mischa Barton Not Acting 'Unprofessionally' During 'Law and Order' Shoot
A rep for Mischa Barton has dismissed reports the actress behaved "unprofessionally" while filming a new episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The actress, who is playing a prostitute in a guest role on the TV series, allegedly upset cast and crew after repeatedly forgetting her lines while shooting earlier this week, on January 18.
The former "The O.C." star is said to have frustrated her co-star Mariska Hargitay by relying on her for cues to finish their scene. A source tells the New York Daily News, "People close to her were hoping this would get her back on track. But it looks like she's going to need yet another chance."
But a spokesperson for Barton insists there have been no problems: "Everything's going swimmingly on set." Barton's last TV venture, U.S. fashion drama "The Beautiful Life: TBL", was canceled after just two episodes.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off