Mischa Barton Not Acting 'Unprofessionally' During 'Law and Order' Shoot
A rep for Mischa Barton has dismissed reports the actress behaved "unprofessionally" while filming a new episode of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The actress, who is playing a prostitute in a guest role on the TV series, allegedly upset cast and crew after repeatedly forgetting her lines while shooting earlier this week, on January 18.
The former "The O.C." star is said to have frustrated her co-star Mariska Hargitay by relying on her for cues to finish their scene. A source tells the New York Daily News, "People close to her were hoping this would get her back on track. But it looks like she's going to need yet another chance."
But a spokesperson for Barton insists there have been no problems: "Everything's going swimmingly on set." Barton's last TV venture, U.S. fashion drama "The Beautiful Life: TBL", was canceled after just two episodes.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72