Paris Hilton to Launch Push-Up Bra in Her Lingerie Line
Paris Hilton is planning to boost her assets with a new range of cleavage-enhancing underwear. The socialite has amassed a business empire which includes a shoe collection, fragrances, handbags, hair extensions and clothes.
Now Hilton is adding her to entrepreneurial ventures with a new range of lingerie and swimwear, which will launch in late 2010. And the flat-chested star, who opted out of a breast enhancement operation because she was scared of surgery, is especially pleased with her design for a push-up bra.
She says, "In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it's fake boobs. Everyone's like, 'Did you ...?' I'm like 'No!' It makes me look like a double-D. I'm flat chested compared to most girls in Hollywood."
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'