Paris Hilton to Launch Push-Up Bra in Her Lingerie Line
Paris Hilton is planning to boost her assets with a new range of cleavage-enhancing underwear. The socialite has amassed a business empire which includes a shoe collection, fragrances, handbags, hair extensions and clothes.
Now Hilton is adding her to entrepreneurial ventures with a new range of lingerie and swimwear, which will launch in late 2010. And the flat-chested star, who opted out of a breast enhancement operation because she was scared of surgery, is especially pleased with her design for a push-up bra.
She says, "In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it's fake boobs. Everyone's like, 'Did you ...?' I'm like 'No!' It makes me look like a double-D. I'm flat chested compared to most girls in Hollywood."
More Paris Hilton News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy