Paris Hilton to Launch Push-Up Bra in Her Lingerie Line
Paris Hilton is planning to boost her assets with a new range of cleavage-enhancing underwear. The socialite has amassed a business empire which includes a shoe collection, fragrances, handbags, hair extensions and clothes.
Now Hilton is adding her to entrepreneurial ventures with a new range of lingerie and swimwear, which will launch in late 2010. And the flat-chested star, who opted out of a breast enhancement operation because she was scared of surgery, is especially pleased with her design for a push-up bra.
She says, "In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it's fake boobs. Everyone's like, 'Did you ...?' I'm like 'No!' It makes me look like a double-D. I'm flat chested compared to most girls in Hollywood."
More Paris Hilton News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!