Paris Hilton to Launch Push-Up Bra in Her Lingerie Line
Paris Hilton is planning to boost her assets with a new range of cleavage-enhancing underwear. The socialite has amassed a business empire which includes a shoe collection, fragrances, handbags, hair extensions and clothes.
Now Hilton is adding her to entrepreneurial ventures with a new range of lingerie and swimwear, which will launch in late 2010. And the flat-chested star, who opted out of a breast enhancement operation because she was scared of surgery, is especially pleased with her design for a push-up bra.
She says, "In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it's fake boobs. Everyone's like, 'Did you ...?' I'm like 'No!' It makes me look like a double-D. I'm flat chested compared to most girls in Hollywood."
More Paris Hilton News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'