Paris Hilton to Launch Push-Up Bra in Her Lingerie Line
Paris Hilton is planning to boost her assets with a new range of cleavage-enhancing underwear. The socialite has amassed a business empire which includes a shoe collection, fragrances, handbags, hair extensions and clothes.
Now Hilton is adding her to entrepreneurial ventures with a new range of lingerie and swimwear, which will launch in late 2010. And the flat-chested star, who opted out of a breast enhancement operation because she was scared of surgery, is especially pleased with her design for a push-up bra.
She says, "In my lingerie line, I have a bra that I designed for flat-chested girls and it makes your boobs look huge! People think it's fake boobs. Everyone's like, 'Did you ...?' I'm like 'No!' It makes me look like a double-D. I'm flat chested compared to most girls in Hollywood."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story