Heidi Montag's Debut Album Flops
Reality TV star Heidi Montag's music career has taken an embarrassing hit - her debut album has sold just over 1,000 copies in the U.S. "The Hills" star boasted about recouping the $2 million she spent making her record, "Superficial", in a week - but it seems she'll have quite a wait.
Released on Tuesday, January 19, the album sold less than 1,000 copies in its first day and only slipped past the mark on Wednesday, January 20.
Promoting the album last week, Montag told Entertainment Weekly magazine, "I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... The songs will make an impact in pop history."
More Heidi Montag News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom