Heidi Montag's Debut Album Flops
Reality TV star Heidi Montag's music career has taken an embarrassing hit - her debut album has sold just over 1,000 copies in the U.S. "The Hills" star boasted about recouping the $2 million she spent making her record, "Superficial", in a week - but it seems she'll have quite a wait.
Released on Tuesday, January 19, the album sold less than 1,000 copies in its first day and only slipped past the mark on Wednesday, January 20.
Promoting the album last week, Montag told Entertainment Weekly magazine, "I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius