Heidi Montag's Debut Album Flops
Reality TV star Heidi Montag's music career has taken an embarrassing hit - her debut album has sold just over 1,000 copies in the U.S. "The Hills" star boasted about recouping the $2 million she spent making her record, "Superficial", in a week - but it seems she'll have quite a wait.
Released on Tuesday, January 19, the album sold less than 1,000 copies in its first day and only slipped past the mark on Wednesday, January 20.
Promoting the album last week, Montag told Entertainment Weekly magazine, "I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding