Heidi Montag's Debut Album Flops
Reality TV star Heidi Montag's music career has taken an embarrassing hit - her debut album has sold just over 1,000 copies in the U.S. "The Hills" star boasted about recouping the $2 million she spent making her record, "Superficial", in a week - but it seems she'll have quite a wait.
Released on Tuesday, January 19, the album sold less than 1,000 copies in its first day and only slipped past the mark on Wednesday, January 20.
Promoting the album last week, Montag told Entertainment Weekly magazine, "I put every dollar I have into this. I've spent over $1 million, almost $2 million, on this album. It's cost as much or more than a Britney Spears album because I wanted it to be that quality... The songs will make an impact in pop history."
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party