Keira Knightley Rents Boat House to Enjoy Quality Time With Boyfriend
The "Pirates of the Carribean" star Keira Knightley has taken to life on the high seas - she's been renting a boat house in London since the beginning of this year. The British beauty, who made her name in the blockbuster pirate franchise, has rented out the barge on London's canal system to use as a sanctuary until the end of summer.
The star and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend sneak off to their vessel every weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the British capital, according to The Sun newspaper. A fellow boat owner tells the publication, "They've hired the boat until the summer and they seem really happy. They spend most weekends on it, brewing up pots of tea."
"They're a very sweet couple. They like nothing better than strolling along the canal hand in hand and going to the chippy (fish and chips shop) for a fish supper."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March