Keira Knightley Rents Boat House to Enjoy Quality Time With Boyfriend
The "Pirates of the Carribean" star Keira Knightley has taken to life on the high seas - she's been renting a boat house in London since the beginning of this year. The British beauty, who made her name in the blockbuster pirate franchise, has rented out the barge on London's canal system to use as a sanctuary until the end of summer.
The star and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend sneak off to their vessel every weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the British capital, according to The Sun newspaper. A fellow boat owner tells the publication, "They've hired the boat until the summer and they seem really happy. They spend most weekends on it, brewing up pots of tea."
"They're a very sweet couple. They like nothing better than strolling along the canal hand in hand and going to the chippy (fish and chips shop) for a fish supper."
More Keira Knightley News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage