Keira Knightley Rents Boat House to Enjoy Quality Time With Boyfriend
The "Pirates of the Carribean" star Keira Knightley has taken to life on the high seas - she's been renting a boat house in London since the beginning of this year. The British beauty, who made her name in the blockbuster pirate franchise, has rented out the barge on London's canal system to use as a sanctuary until the end of summer.
The star and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend sneak off to their vessel every weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the British capital, according to The Sun newspaper. A fellow boat owner tells the publication, "They've hired the boat until the summer and they seem really happy. They spend most weekends on it, brewing up pots of tea."
"They're a very sweet couple. They like nothing better than strolling along the canal hand in hand and going to the chippy (fish and chips shop) for a fish supper."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?