Keira Knightley Rents Boat House to Enjoy Quality Time With Boyfriend
The "Pirates of the Carribean" star Keira Knightley has taken to life on the high seas - she's been renting a boat house in London since the beginning of this year. The British beauty, who made her name in the blockbuster pirate franchise, has rented out the barge on London's canal system to use as a sanctuary until the end of summer.
The star and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend sneak off to their vessel every weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the British capital, according to The Sun newspaper. A fellow boat owner tells the publication, "They've hired the boat until the summer and they seem really happy. They spend most weekends on it, brewing up pots of tea."
"They're a very sweet couple. They like nothing better than strolling along the canal hand in hand and going to the chippy (fish and chips shop) for a fish supper."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show