Keira Knightley Rents Boat House to Enjoy Quality Time With Boyfriend
The "Pirates of the Carribean" star Keira Knightley has taken to life on the high seas - she's been renting a boat house in London since the beginning of this year. The British beauty, who made her name in the blockbuster pirate franchise, has rented out the barge on London's canal system to use as a sanctuary until the end of summer.
The star and her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend sneak off to their vessel every weekend to get away from the hustle and bustle of life in the British capital, according to The Sun newspaper. A fellow boat owner tells the publication, "They've hired the boat until the summer and they seem really happy. They spend most weekends on it, brewing up pots of tea."
"They're a very sweet couple. They like nothing better than strolling along the canal hand in hand and going to the chippy (fish and chips shop) for a fish supper."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special