Adam Lambert Rumored to Rekindle His Romance With Drake LaBry
"American Idol" sensation Adam Lambert is back in the arms of his ex boyfriend - just three months after the pair split up. The outlandish gay rocker told the world of his sexuality in an interview with Rolling Stone in June, 2009, following months of speculation while he was competing in the U.S. talent contest.
He confirmed his gay status by stepping out with lover Drake LaBry, and posing for snaps while kissing his interior designer beau. But the couple called off their romance in November the same year, with reports speculating Lambert wanted to focus on getting his recording career off the ground.
However, the pair has reportedly reconciled - they were spotted enjoying a cosy night out at Hollywood's Avalon club, according to E! Online.
A source tells the site, "(They) were sitting at a private table with friends, but the two of them could not keep their hands off of each other. Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip