Adam Lambert Rumored to Rekindle His Romance With Drake LaBry
"American Idol" sensation Adam Lambert is back in the arms of his ex boyfriend - just three months after the pair split up. The outlandish gay rocker told the world of his sexuality in an interview with Rolling Stone in June, 2009, following months of speculation while he was competing in the U.S. talent contest.
He confirmed his gay status by stepping out with lover Drake LaBry, and posing for snaps while kissing his interior designer beau. But the couple called off their romance in November the same year, with reports speculating Lambert wanted to focus on getting his recording career off the ground.
However, the pair has reportedly reconciled - they were spotted enjoying a cosy night out at Hollywood's Avalon club, according to E! Online.
A source tells the site, "(They) were sitting at a private table with friends, but the two of them could not keep their hands off of each other. Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny