Adam Lambert Rumored to Rekindle His Romance With Drake LaBry
"American Idol" sensation Adam Lambert is back in the arms of his ex boyfriend - just three months after the pair split up. The outlandish gay rocker told the world of his sexuality in an interview with Rolling Stone in June, 2009, following months of speculation while he was competing in the U.S. talent contest.
He confirmed his gay status by stepping out with lover Drake LaBry, and posing for snaps while kissing his interior designer beau. But the couple called off their romance in November the same year, with reports speculating Lambert wanted to focus on getting his recording career off the ground.
However, the pair has reportedly reconciled - they were spotted enjoying a cosy night out at Hollywood's Avalon club, according to E! Online.
A source tells the site, "(They) were sitting at a private table with friends, but the two of them could not keep their hands off of each other. Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon