Adam Lambert Rumored to Rekindle His Romance With Drake LaBry
"American Idol" sensation Adam Lambert is back in the arms of his ex boyfriend - just three months after the pair split up. The outlandish gay rocker told the world of his sexuality in an interview with Rolling Stone in June, 2009, following months of speculation while he was competing in the U.S. talent contest.
He confirmed his gay status by stepping out with lover Drake LaBry, and posing for snaps while kissing his interior designer beau. But the couple called off their romance in November the same year, with reports speculating Lambert wanted to focus on getting his recording career off the ground.
However, the pair has reportedly reconciled - they were spotted enjoying a cosy night out at Hollywood's Avalon club, according to E! Online.
A source tells the site, "(They) were sitting at a private table with friends, but the two of them could not keep their hands off of each other. Drake was stroking Adam's leg, and Adam could barely take his eyes off of him. They both seemed to be in a great mood and were keeping more to themselves instead of mingling with nearby friends."
More Adam Lambert News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic