George Clooney to Help Matt Damon Grabbing Sexiest Man Alive Again
George Clooney wants to "train" Matt Damon in a bid to gain him a second Sexiest Man Alive title, after branding the actor's first win a "fluke." Clooney is one of only four Hollywood hunks to be twice-crowned People magazine's most handsome man in the publication's annual sexy list, alongside Brad Pitt, Richard Gere and Johnny Depp.
And the star wants to get his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Damon, who took the title in 2007, back into shape so he can have another shot at the prestigious honor - insisting his pal doesn't stand a chance since he gained 30 pounds for his movie "The Informant!" in 2009.
He jokes to Britain's Zoo magazine, "Here's the thing. Matt Damon is very competitive with both Brad Pitt and myself. Brad and me are both two time Sexiest Men Alive. Matt's only won it one time and I sort of consider it a bit of fluke."
"Having seen him recently putting on all that weight for 'The Informant!', well, he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to get back. I'm going to train him and work with him because he's going to need to run a strong campaign this year."
More George Clooney News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory