George Clooney to Help Matt Damon Grabbing Sexiest Man Alive Again
George Clooney wants to "train" Matt Damon in a bid to gain him a second Sexiest Man Alive title, after branding the actor's first win a "fluke." Clooney is one of only four Hollywood hunks to be twice-crowned People magazine's most handsome man in the publication's annual sexy list, alongside Brad Pitt, Richard Gere and Johnny Depp.
And the star wants to get his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Damon, who took the title in 2007, back into shape so he can have another shot at the prestigious honor - insisting his pal doesn't stand a chance since he gained 30 pounds for his movie "The Informant!" in 2009.
He jokes to Britain's Zoo magazine, "Here's the thing. Matt Damon is very competitive with both Brad Pitt and myself. Brad and me are both two time Sexiest Men Alive. Matt's only won it one time and I sort of consider it a bit of fluke."
"Having seen him recently putting on all that weight for 'The Informant!', well, he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to get back. I'm going to train him and work with him because he's going to need to run a strong campaign this year."
More George Clooney News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7