George Clooney to Help Matt Damon Grabbing Sexiest Man Alive Again
George Clooney wants to "train" Matt Damon in a bid to gain him a second Sexiest Man Alive title, after branding the actor's first win a "fluke." Clooney is one of only four Hollywood hunks to be twice-crowned People magazine's most handsome man in the publication's annual sexy list, alongside Brad Pitt, Richard Gere and Johnny Depp.
And the star wants to get his "Ocean's Eleven" co-star Damon, who took the title in 2007, back into shape so he can have another shot at the prestigious honor - insisting his pal doesn't stand a chance since he gained 30 pounds for his movie "The Informant!" in 2009.
He jokes to Britain's Zoo magazine, "Here's the thing. Matt Damon is very competitive with both Brad Pitt and myself. Brad and me are both two time Sexiest Men Alive. Matt's only won it one time and I sort of consider it a bit of fluke."
"Having seen him recently putting on all that weight for 'The Informant!', well, he's got a lot of work to do if he wants to get back. I'm going to train him and work with him because he's going to need to run a strong campaign this year."
More George Clooney News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle