Taylor Swift to Turn New Home Into Fairytale Palace
Taylor Swift hopes to turn her new Nashville, Tennessee home into a fairytale dream palace, complete with a fish pond around her fireplace and a human-sized birdcage. The country singer has big plans for her new pad and can't wait to move in once renovation work is complete.
She tells Rolling Stone magazine, "It's going to be my fantasy world. There's a pond in the living room... The pond is a moat around the fireplace and may possibly have koi fish in it. You step on a stepping stone in the pond in order to get on a spiral staircase, which takes you up to the human-sized bird cage observatory."
"They're delivering a human-size birdcage, which I'll put a brass telescope in. The ceiling of my living room is painted like the night sky."
More Taylor Swift News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd