N-Dubz Blast Brit Awards Committee
British rap group N-Dubz have blasted Brit Award organizers for snubbing homegrown talent in favor of American acts at this year's ceremony. The "Playing With Fire" hitmakers are only nominated for one award at next month's bash, for their collaboration with Tinchy Stryder. And they're convinced they deserve more.
Bandmember Tulisa says, "It was a bit of a cheap cop-out really because it's a 'featuring' song - it's not actually our song. Sometimes I think (organizers) defeat the object of the Brits - the British awards."
He adds, "They've got a lot of American acts coming through, and acts like us who've worked ten years and finally done something for the urban part of the music industry, they just ignore us, and you have all the Lady GaGas on stage."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account