N-Dubz Blast Brit Awards Committee
British rap group N-Dubz have blasted Brit Award organizers for snubbing homegrown talent in favor of American acts at this year's ceremony. The "Playing With Fire" hitmakers are only nominated for one award at next month's bash, for their collaboration with Tinchy Stryder. And they're convinced they deserve more.
Bandmember Tulisa says, "It was a bit of a cheap cop-out really because it's a 'featuring' song - it's not actually our song. Sometimes I think (organizers) defeat the object of the Brits - the British awards."
He adds, "They've got a lot of American acts coming through, and acts like us who've worked ten years and finally done something for the urban part of the music industry, they just ignore us, and you have all the Lady GaGas on stage."
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards