N-Dubz Blast Brit Awards Committee
British rap group N-Dubz have blasted Brit Award organizers for snubbing homegrown talent in favor of American acts at this year's ceremony. The "Playing With Fire" hitmakers are only nominated for one award at next month's bash, for their collaboration with Tinchy Stryder. And they're convinced they deserve more.
Bandmember Tulisa says, "It was a bit of a cheap cop-out really because it's a 'featuring' song - it's not actually our song. Sometimes I think (organizers) defeat the object of the Brits - the British awards."
He adds, "They've got a lot of American acts coming through, and acts like us who've worked ten years and finally done something for the urban part of the music industry, they just ignore us, and you have all the Lady GaGas on stage."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!