N-Dubz Blast Brit Awards Committee
British rap group N-Dubz have blasted Brit Award organizers for snubbing homegrown talent in favor of American acts at this year's ceremony. The "Playing With Fire" hitmakers are only nominated for one award at next month's bash, for their collaboration with Tinchy Stryder. And they're convinced they deserve more.
Bandmember Tulisa says, "It was a bit of a cheap cop-out really because it's a 'featuring' song - it's not actually our song. Sometimes I think (organizers) defeat the object of the Brits - the British awards."
He adds, "They've got a lot of American acts coming through, and acts like us who've worked ten years and finally done something for the urban part of the music industry, they just ignore us, and you have all the Lady GaGas on stage."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season