N-Dubz Blast Brit Awards Committee
British rap group N-Dubz have blasted Brit Award organizers for snubbing homegrown talent in favor of American acts at this year's ceremony. The "Playing With Fire" hitmakers are only nominated for one award at next month's bash, for their collaboration with Tinchy Stryder. And they're convinced they deserve more.
Bandmember Tulisa says, "It was a bit of a cheap cop-out really because it's a 'featuring' song - it's not actually our song. Sometimes I think (organizers) defeat the object of the Brits - the British awards."
He adds, "They've got a lot of American acts coming through, and acts like us who've worked ten years and finally done something for the urban part of the music industry, they just ignore us, and you have all the Lady GaGas on stage."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her