Ben Affleck Desperate for Son, While Jennifer Garner Wants to Keep in Shape
Ben Affleck is begging wife Jennifer Garner to get pregnant one more time and give him the son he's desperate for. The couple have two daughters, Violet, four, and 12-month-old Seraphina, and Affleck is keen for a baby boy to complete the trio.
But Garner is reluctant to abandon the pre-pregnancy figure she worked so hard to achieve. The actress tells Us Weekly, "Ben would like a boy, but I don't want another baby right now." And Garner's friends are on her side, one pal telling the star, "You don't want to do that all over again. You worked hard to get your body back."
Ben Affleck dated Jennifer Garner in May 2004, after the two became comates in 2003 film "Daredevil, The Movie". After nine months dating, they got married at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands on June 29, 2005.
More Ben Affleck News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed