Ben Affleck Desperate for Son, While Jennifer Garner Wants to Keep in Shape
Ben Affleck is begging wife Jennifer Garner to get pregnant one more time and give him the son he's desperate for. The couple have two daughters, Violet, four, and 12-month-old Seraphina, and Affleck is keen for a baby boy to complete the trio.
But Garner is reluctant to abandon the pre-pregnancy figure she worked so hard to achieve. The actress tells Us Weekly, "Ben would like a boy, but I don't want another baby right now." And Garner's friends are on her side, one pal telling the star, "You don't want to do that all over again. You worked hard to get your body back."
Ben Affleck dated Jennifer Garner in May 2004, after the two became comates in 2003 film "Daredevil, The Movie". After nine months dating, they got married at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands on June 29, 2005.
More Ben Affleck News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group