Ben Affleck Desperate for Son, While Jennifer Garner Wants to Keep in Shape
Ben Affleck is begging wife Jennifer Garner to get pregnant one more time and give him the son he's desperate for. The couple have two daughters, Violet, four, and 12-month-old Seraphina, and Affleck is keen for a baby boy to complete the trio.
But Garner is reluctant to abandon the pre-pregnancy figure she worked so hard to achieve. The actress tells Us Weekly, "Ben would like a boy, but I don't want another baby right now." And Garner's friends are on her side, one pal telling the star, "You don't want to do that all over again. You worked hard to get your body back."
Ben Affleck dated Jennifer Garner in May 2004, after the two became comates in 2003 film "Daredevil, The Movie". After nine months dating, they got married at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands on June 29, 2005.
More Ben Affleck News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber