Ben Affleck Desperate for Son, While Jennifer Garner Wants to Keep in Shape
Ben Affleck is begging wife Jennifer Garner to get pregnant one more time and give him the son he's desperate for. The couple have two daughters, Violet, four, and 12-month-old Seraphina, and Affleck is keen for a baby boy to complete the trio.
But Garner is reluctant to abandon the pre-pregnancy figure she worked so hard to achieve. The actress tells Us Weekly, "Ben would like a boy, but I don't want another baby right now." And Garner's friends are on her side, one pal telling the star, "You don't want to do that all over again. You worked hard to get your body back."
Ben Affleck dated Jennifer Garner in May 2004, after the two became comates in 2003 film "Daredevil, The Movie". After nine months dating, they got married at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands on June 29, 2005.
More Ben Affleck News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal