Jane's Addiction Give Another Shot for Their Reunion
Reunited rockers Jane's Addiction are refusing to abandon their comeback despite a series of in-band fights - and are returning to the studio to write their first new material in seven years. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they revealed plans to hit the studio.
Recording sessions didn't go well, and vocalist Perry Farrell revealed he frequently fought with bandmates. He said, "ll be honest with you, we started to record and things got kind of ugly. You know, it's one of those things where the headbutting really came out when we tried to write and people were like, 'Well, I don't like that...'."
But Farrell isn't giving up, and revealed the band entered the studio on Monday, January 18 - in response to a fan's question about whether the group would write new songs on the Jane's Addiction's Facebook page.
Farrell answered: "Monday we get together to write new music and craft a future." He adds, "I'm very patient, because it's only been, what, eighteen years, so I can't expect things overnight to be perfect."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo