Jane's Addiction Give Another Shot for Their Reunion
Reunited rockers Jane's Addiction are refusing to abandon their comeback despite a series of in-band fights - and are returning to the studio to write their first new material in seven years. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they revealed plans to hit the studio.
Recording sessions didn't go well, and vocalist Perry Farrell revealed he frequently fought with bandmates. He said, "ll be honest with you, we started to record and things got kind of ugly. You know, it's one of those things where the headbutting really came out when we tried to write and people were like, 'Well, I don't like that...'."
But Farrell isn't giving up, and revealed the band entered the studio on Monday, January 18 - in response to a fan's question about whether the group would write new songs on the Jane's Addiction's Facebook page.
Farrell answered: "Monday we get together to write new music and craft a future." He adds, "I'm very patient, because it's only been, what, eighteen years, so I can't expect things overnight to be perfect."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says