Jane's Addiction Give Another Shot for Their Reunion
Reunited rockers Jane's Addiction are refusing to abandon their comeback despite a series of in-band fights - and are returning to the studio to write their first new material in seven years. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they revealed plans to hit the studio.
Recording sessions didn't go well, and vocalist Perry Farrell revealed he frequently fought with bandmates. He said, "ll be honest with you, we started to record and things got kind of ugly. You know, it's one of those things where the headbutting really came out when we tried to write and people were like, 'Well, I don't like that...'."
But Farrell isn't giving up, and revealed the band entered the studio on Monday, January 18 - in response to a fan's question about whether the group would write new songs on the Jane's Addiction's Facebook page.
Farrell answered: "Monday we get together to write new music and craft a future." He adds, "I'm very patient, because it's only been, what, eighteen years, so I can't expect things overnight to be perfect."
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young