Jane's Addiction Give Another Shot for Their Reunion
Reunited rockers Jane's Addiction are refusing to abandon their comeback despite a series of in-band fights - and are returning to the studio to write their first new material in seven years. The band reunited in 2008 after Nine Inch Nails frontman Trent Reznor convinced them to join him on tour - and they revealed plans to hit the studio.
Recording sessions didn't go well, and vocalist Perry Farrell revealed he frequently fought with bandmates. He said, "ll be honest with you, we started to record and things got kind of ugly. You know, it's one of those things where the headbutting really came out when we tried to write and people were like, 'Well, I don't like that...'."
But Farrell isn't giving up, and revealed the band entered the studio on Monday, January 18 - in response to a fan's question about whether the group would write new songs on the Jane's Addiction's Facebook page.
Farrell answered: "Monday we get together to write new music and craft a future." He adds, "I'm very patient, because it's only been, what, eighteen years, so I can't expect things overnight to be perfect."
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child