Dianna Agron's First Movie Screenplay Sold
"Glee" star Dianna Agron is adding writer to her resume - after selling her first movie screenplay. The 23-year-old actress, who got her big break in the Golden Globe-winning musical series, admits she's on a lucky streak after finding success with her first screenwriting venture.
She says, "Once a month, try something you don't think you'd be good at. You can find such happy surprises. Recently, I got the confidence to write a screenplay - a story about a guy who can't say 'I love you' - and it's been optioned!"
"The challenge is getting off your couch and doing it, making the conscious decision to put your (ideas) into motion," the Quinn Fabray of the TV series continues. "You can always find a reason not to try. But unless you become fully invested, you'll never know what could happen."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video