Dianna Agron's First Movie Screenplay Sold
"Glee" star Dianna Agron is adding writer to her resume - after selling her first movie screenplay. The 23-year-old actress, who got her big break in the Golden Globe-winning musical series, admits she's on a lucky streak after finding success with her first screenwriting venture.
She says, "Once a month, try something you don't think you'd be good at. You can find such happy surprises. Recently, I got the confidence to write a screenplay - a story about a guy who can't say 'I love you' - and it's been optioned!"
"The challenge is getting off your couch and doing it, making the conscious decision to put your (ideas) into motion," the Quinn Fabray of the TV series continues. "You can always find a reason not to try. But unless you become fully invested, you'll never know what could happen."
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'
- Report: 'Harley Quinn vs The Joker' Spin-Off in Development at Warner Bros.