Dianna Agron's First Movie Screenplay Sold
"Glee" star Dianna Agron is adding writer to her resume - after selling her first movie screenplay. The 23-year-old actress, who got her big break in the Golden Globe-winning musical series, admits she's on a lucky streak after finding success with her first screenwriting venture.
She says, "Once a month, try something you don't think you'd be good at. You can find such happy surprises. Recently, I got the confidence to write a screenplay - a story about a guy who can't say 'I love you' - and it's been optioned!"
"The challenge is getting off your couch and doing it, making the conscious decision to put your (ideas) into motion," the Quinn Fabray of the TV series continues. "You can always find a reason not to try. But unless you become fully invested, you'll never know what could happen."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off