Dianna Agron's First Movie Screenplay Sold
"Glee" star Dianna Agron is adding writer to her resume - after selling her first movie screenplay. The 23-year-old actress, who got her big break in the Golden Globe-winning musical series, admits she's on a lucky streak after finding success with her first screenwriting venture.
She says, "Once a month, try something you don't think you'd be good at. You can find such happy surprises. Recently, I got the confidence to write a screenplay - a story about a guy who can't say 'I love you' - and it's been optioned!"
"The challenge is getting off your couch and doing it, making the conscious decision to put your (ideas) into motion," the Quinn Fabray of the TV series continues. "You can always find a reason not to try. But unless you become fully invested, you'll never know what could happen."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival