William H. Macy Refuses to Play in 'Desperate Housewives'
William H. Macy has ruled out starring on Felicity Huffman's show "Desperate Housewives" - because he's worried he would ruin the sitcom by appearing opposite his wife. The "Fargo" star is a huge fan of the hit series but he insists he would turn down the chance to make a cameo in a scene with Huffman, who he married in 1997, because he doesn't want to disappoint fans.
The Dudley Frank of "Wild Hogs" tells OK! magazine, "It feels like that's her gig, and she's so good on the show. I love watching her on it so much, that I think it's best that I not do it."
But Macy is refusing to rule out the possibility of starring in the programme altogether, adding: "Oh, it could happen!"
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?