William H. Macy Refuses to Play in 'Desperate Housewives'
William H. Macy has ruled out starring on Felicity Huffman's show "Desperate Housewives" - because he's worried he would ruin the sitcom by appearing opposite his wife. The "Fargo" star is a huge fan of the hit series but he insists he would turn down the chance to make a cameo in a scene with Huffman, who he married in 1997, because he doesn't want to disappoint fans.
The Dudley Frank of "Wild Hogs" tells OK! magazine, "It feels like that's her gig, and she's so good on the show. I love watching her on it so much, that I think it's best that I not do it."
But Macy is refusing to rule out the possibility of starring in the programme altogether, adding: "Oh, it could happen!"
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13