William H. Macy Refuses to Play in 'Desperate Housewives'
William H. Macy has ruled out starring on Felicity Huffman's show "Desperate Housewives" - because he's worried he would ruin the sitcom by appearing opposite his wife. The "Fargo" star is a huge fan of the hit series but he insists he would turn down the chance to make a cameo in a scene with Huffman, who he married in 1997, because he doesn't want to disappoint fans.
The Dudley Frank of "Wild Hogs" tells OK! magazine, "It feels like that's her gig, and she's so good on the show. I love watching her on it so much, that I think it's best that I not do it."
But Macy is refusing to rule out the possibility of starring in the programme altogether, adding: "Oh, it could happen!"
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake