William H. Macy Refuses to Play in 'Desperate Housewives'
William H. Macy has ruled out starring on Felicity Huffman's show "Desperate Housewives" - because he's worried he would ruin the sitcom by appearing opposite his wife. The "Fargo" star is a huge fan of the hit series but he insists he would turn down the chance to make a cameo in a scene with Huffman, who he married in 1997, because he doesn't want to disappoint fans.
The Dudley Frank of "Wild Hogs" tells OK! magazine, "It feels like that's her gig, and she's so good on the show. I love watching her on it so much, that I think it's best that I not do it."
But Macy is refusing to rule out the possibility of starring in the programme altogether, adding: "Oh, it could happen!"
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed