William H. Macy Refuses to Play in 'Desperate Housewives'
William H. Macy has ruled out starring on Felicity Huffman's show "Desperate Housewives" - because he's worried he would ruin the sitcom by appearing opposite his wife. The "Fargo" star is a huge fan of the hit series but he insists he would turn down the chance to make a cameo in a scene with Huffman, who he married in 1997, because he doesn't want to disappoint fans.
The Dudley Frank of "Wild Hogs" tells OK! magazine, "It feels like that's her gig, and she's so good on the show. I love watching her on it so much, that I think it's best that I not do it."
But Macy is refusing to rule out the possibility of starring in the programme altogether, adding: "Oh, it could happen!"
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2