John Mayer Prefers Dating His Ex-Girlfriends to Finding New Women
John Mayer has resolved to revive his relationships with ex-girlfriends, because he can't be bothered to woo new women. The rocker has dated stars including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
He was rumored to have been attempting to rekindle his romance with Simpson over the summer in 2009, with tabloid reports claiming the pop star's relationship with Tony Romo came to an end when the sports star found text messages on her cell phone from her former lover. And now Mayer has opened up about his relationship with his former girlfriends, insisting he prefers to jump back into bed with his exes than devote time to finding a new partner.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All I want to do now is f**k the girls I've already f**ked, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them, and they're going, 'But you're John Mayer!' So I'm going backwards to move forward. I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."
More John Mayer News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics