John Mayer Prefers Dating His Ex-Girlfriends to Finding New Women
John Mayer has resolved to revive his relationships with ex-girlfriends, because he can't be bothered to woo new women. The rocker has dated stars including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
He was rumored to have been attempting to rekindle his romance with Simpson over the summer in 2009, with tabloid reports claiming the pop star's relationship with Tony Romo came to an end when the sports star found text messages on her cell phone from her former lover. And now Mayer has opened up about his relationship with his former girlfriends, insisting he prefers to jump back into bed with his exes than devote time to finding a new partner.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All I want to do now is f**k the girls I've already f**ked, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them, and they're going, 'But you're John Mayer!' So I'm going backwards to move forward. I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."
More John Mayer News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR