John Mayer Prefers Dating His Ex-Girlfriends to Finding New Women
John Mayer has resolved to revive his relationships with ex-girlfriends, because he can't be bothered to woo new women. The rocker has dated stars including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
He was rumored to have been attempting to rekindle his romance with Simpson over the summer in 2009, with tabloid reports claiming the pop star's relationship with Tony Romo came to an end when the sports star found text messages on her cell phone from her former lover. And now Mayer has opened up about his relationship with his former girlfriends, insisting he prefers to jump back into bed with his exes than devote time to finding a new partner.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All I want to do now is f**k the girls I've already f**ked, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them, and they're going, 'But you're John Mayer!' So I'm going backwards to move forward. I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."
More John Mayer News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard