John Mayer Prefers Dating His Ex-Girlfriends to Finding New Women
John Mayer has resolved to revive his relationships with ex-girlfriends, because he can't be bothered to woo new women. The rocker has dated stars including Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
He was rumored to have been attempting to rekindle his romance with Simpson over the summer in 2009, with tabloid reports claiming the pop star's relationship with Tony Romo came to an end when the sports star found text messages on her cell phone from her former lover. And now Mayer has opened up about his relationship with his former girlfriends, insisting he prefers to jump back into bed with his exes than devote time to finding a new partner.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "All I want to do now is f**k the girls I've already f**ked, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them, and they're going, 'But you're John Mayer!' So I'm going backwards to move forward. I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."
More John Mayer News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly