Clive Owen Hunting for New Play Project
Actor Clive Owen is on the look-out for a new play to star in - after almost 13 years away from the theater. The Brit made a name for himself starring in Patrick Marber's hit play "Closer" in London in 1997, and went on to star in the big screen adaptation alongside Julia Roberts in 2004.
And after over a decade in film, Owen is on the hunt for the perfect project to get him back in front of a live audience. He says, "I have been looking at some options. I haven't been onstage for quite a while so it's really about finding a role I have a huge appetite to play."
He adds, "It is a big commitment taking on a theater play, and I've just started to look at the idea. I have to find something I am really interested in. It would be good if it was a new play. It is always exciting to do new writing."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off