Clive Owen Hunting for New Play Project
Actor Clive Owen is on the look-out for a new play to star in - after almost 13 years away from the theater. The Brit made a name for himself starring in Patrick Marber's hit play "Closer" in London in 1997, and went on to star in the big screen adaptation alongside Julia Roberts in 2004.
And after over a decade in film, Owen is on the hunt for the perfect project to get him back in front of a live audience. He says, "I have been looking at some options. I haven't been onstage for quite a while so it's really about finding a role I have a huge appetite to play."
He adds, "It is a big commitment taking on a theater play, and I've just started to look at the idea. I have to find something I am really interested in. It would be good if it was a new play. It is always exciting to do new writing."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'