Clive Owen Hunting for New Play Project
Actor Clive Owen is on the look-out for a new play to star in - after almost 13 years away from the theater. The Brit made a name for himself starring in Patrick Marber's hit play "Closer" in London in 1997, and went on to star in the big screen adaptation alongside Julia Roberts in 2004.
And after over a decade in film, Owen is on the hunt for the perfect project to get him back in front of a live audience. He says, "I have been looking at some options. I haven't been onstage for quite a while so it's really about finding a role I have a huge appetite to play."
He adds, "It is a big commitment taking on a theater play, and I've just started to look at the idea. I have to find something I am really interested in. It would be good if it was a new play. It is always exciting to do new writing."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'