Clive Owen Hunting for New Play Project
Actor Clive Owen is on the look-out for a new play to star in - after almost 13 years away from the theater. The Brit made a name for himself starring in Patrick Marber's hit play "Closer" in London in 1997, and went on to star in the big screen adaptation alongside Julia Roberts in 2004.
And after over a decade in film, Owen is on the hunt for the perfect project to get him back in front of a live audience. He says, "I have been looking at some options. I haven't been onstage for quite a while so it's really about finding a role I have a huge appetite to play."
He adds, "It is a big commitment taking on a theater play, and I've just started to look at the idea. I have to find something I am really interested in. It would be good if it was a new play. It is always exciting to do new writing."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics