Clive Owen Hunting for New Play Project
Actor Clive Owen is on the look-out for a new play to star in - after almost 13 years away from the theater. The Brit made a name for himself starring in Patrick Marber's hit play "Closer" in London in 1997, and went on to star in the big screen adaptation alongside Julia Roberts in 2004.
And after over a decade in film, Owen is on the hunt for the perfect project to get him back in front of a live audience. He says, "I have been looking at some options. I haven't been onstage for quite a while so it's really about finding a role I have a huge appetite to play."
He adds, "It is a big commitment taking on a theater play, and I've just started to look at the idea. I have to find something I am really interested in. It would be good if it was a new play. It is always exciting to do new writing."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder