Kristen Bell Got Her Ear Stung by Bee on New Year's Eve
Actress Kristen Bell's New Year started off with a medical scare - after suffering a painful bee sting inside her ear. The "Heroes" star was hiking near her Los Angeles home with her dog when a bee wandered into her ear and couldn't find its way out.
Bell frantically tried to get the insect to buzz off but she was unsuccessful and got stung - and she insists the pain was excruciating when her ear began to swell. She says, "I was stung by a bee in my ear on New Year's Eve. You forget (and think) only kids are stung by bees. I was on a hike with my dog and it hurt so f**king much."
But Bell admits she was probably being overly dramatic after the incident - because she was able to treat herself without help from doctors. She explains, "I don't know if I was just being a baby but I was actually crying coming down from the hike and I was by myself."
More Kristen Bell News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS