Kristen Bell Got Her Ear Stung by Bee on New Year's Eve
Actress Kristen Bell's New Year started off with a medical scare - after suffering a painful bee sting inside her ear. The "Heroes" star was hiking near her Los Angeles home with her dog when a bee wandered into her ear and couldn't find its way out.
Bell frantically tried to get the insect to buzz off but she was unsuccessful and got stung - and she insists the pain was excruciating when her ear began to swell. She says, "I was stung by a bee in my ear on New Year's Eve. You forget (and think) only kids are stung by bees. I was on a hike with my dog and it hurt so f**king much."
But Bell admits she was probably being overly dramatic after the incident - because she was able to treat herself without help from doctors. She explains, "I don't know if I was just being a baby but I was actually crying coming down from the hike and I was by myself."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video