Kristen Bell Got Her Ear Stung by Bee on New Year's Eve
Actress Kristen Bell's New Year started off with a medical scare - after suffering a painful bee sting inside her ear. The "Heroes" star was hiking near her Los Angeles home with her dog when a bee wandered into her ear and couldn't find its way out.
Bell frantically tried to get the insect to buzz off but she was unsuccessful and got stung - and she insists the pain was excruciating when her ear began to swell. She says, "I was stung by a bee in my ear on New Year's Eve. You forget (and think) only kids are stung by bees. I was on a hike with my dog and it hurt so f**king much."
But Bell admits she was probably being overly dramatic after the incident - because she was able to treat herself without help from doctors. She explains, "I don't know if I was just being a baby but I was actually crying coming down from the hike and I was by myself."
More Kristen Bell News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover