Kristen Bell Got Her Ear Stung by Bee on New Year's Eve
Actress Kristen Bell's New Year started off with a medical scare - after suffering a painful bee sting inside her ear. The "Heroes" star was hiking near her Los Angeles home with her dog when a bee wandered into her ear and couldn't find its way out.
Bell frantically tried to get the insect to buzz off but she was unsuccessful and got stung - and she insists the pain was excruciating when her ear began to swell. She says, "I was stung by a bee in my ear on New Year's Eve. You forget (and think) only kids are stung by bees. I was on a hike with my dog and it hurt so f**king much."
But Bell admits she was probably being overly dramatic after the incident - because she was able to treat herself without help from doctors. She explains, "I don't know if I was just being a baby but I was actually crying coming down from the hike and I was by myself."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences