Kristen Bell Got Her Ear Stung by Bee on New Year's Eve
Actress Kristen Bell's New Year started off with a medical scare - after suffering a painful bee sting inside her ear. The "Heroes" star was hiking near her Los Angeles home with her dog when a bee wandered into her ear and couldn't find its way out.
Bell frantically tried to get the insect to buzz off but she was unsuccessful and got stung - and she insists the pain was excruciating when her ear began to swell. She says, "I was stung by a bee in my ear on New Year's Eve. You forget (and think) only kids are stung by bees. I was on a hike with my dog and it hurt so f**king much."
But Bell admits she was probably being overly dramatic after the incident - because she was able to treat herself without help from doctors. She explains, "I don't know if I was just being a baby but I was actually crying coming down from the hike and I was by myself."
More Kristen Bell News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger