Lindsay Lohan Insists Her Scratch Has Nothing to Do With Self-Harm
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed allegations she has been self-harming to cope with spiraling depression, insisting she is in a "wonderful place mentally, physically and spiritually." The "Mean Girls" star sparked fears for her health after she was photographed with a red scratch on her inner arm in earlier January.
But she insists the mark is years old - and she's urging internet bloggers to stop speculating about her personal life because she's never been happier. She tells gossip website PerezHilton.com, "I've had that scar on my arm for a very long time now - it's funny it's just being noticed."
"I had surgery a while ago for an injury I had when I was younger, nothing having to do with depression or anything of the sort," the 23-year-old actress continues. "Now back off, people! There are more important world issues to focus on!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers