Lindsay Lohan Insists Her Scratch Has Nothing to Do With Self-Harm
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed allegations she has been self-harming to cope with spiraling depression, insisting she is in a "wonderful place mentally, physically and spiritually." The "Mean Girls" star sparked fears for her health after she was photographed with a red scratch on her inner arm in earlier January.
But she insists the mark is years old - and she's urging internet bloggers to stop speculating about her personal life because she's never been happier. She tells gossip website PerezHilton.com, "I've had that scar on my arm for a very long time now - it's funny it's just being noticed."
"I had surgery a while ago for an injury I had when I was younger, nothing having to do with depression or anything of the sort," the 23-year-old actress continues. "Now back off, people! There are more important world issues to focus on!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24