Lindsay Lohan Insists Her Scratch Has Nothing to Do With Self-Harm
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed allegations she has been self-harming to cope with spiraling depression, insisting she is in a "wonderful place mentally, physically and spiritually." The "Mean Girls" star sparked fears for her health after she was photographed with a red scratch on her inner arm in earlier January.
But she insists the mark is years old - and she's urging internet bloggers to stop speculating about her personal life because she's never been happier. She tells gossip website PerezHilton.com, "I've had that scar on my arm for a very long time now - it's funny it's just being noticed."
"I had surgery a while ago for an injury I had when I was younger, nothing having to do with depression or anything of the sort," the 23-year-old actress continues. "Now back off, people! There are more important world issues to focus on!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?