Lindsay Lohan Insists Her Scratch Has Nothing to Do With Self-Harm
Lindsay Lohan has dismissed allegations she has been self-harming to cope with spiraling depression, insisting she is in a "wonderful place mentally, physically and spiritually." The "Mean Girls" star sparked fears for her health after she was photographed with a red scratch on her inner arm in earlier January.
But she insists the mark is years old - and she's urging internet bloggers to stop speculating about her personal life because she's never been happier. She tells gossip website PerezHilton.com, "I've had that scar on my arm for a very long time now - it's funny it's just being noticed."
"I had surgery a while ago for an injury I had when I was younger, nothing having to do with depression or anything of the sort," the 23-year-old actress continues. "Now back off, people! There are more important world issues to focus on!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences