Plastic Surgeon Refuses to Give Heidi Montag More Work
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is looking for a new plastic surgeon - the doctor who carried out 10 procedures on "The Hills" regular in a day refused to nip and tuck her any more. Montag is so thrilled with her buxom new look after having work done on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts - and she's already thinking about her next trip to the cosmetic surgeon.
She has told pals she wants size H breasts, "for Heidi", but she'll have to find a new surgeon to upgrade her Fs - her doctor, Frank Ryan, has refused to conduct any more operations on the 23 year old. He says, "With me, she won't go bigger. Another doctor may do it, but I won't."
Montag had admitted previously that she was addicted to cosmetic surgery. "I just wanted to feel more confident and look in the mirror and be like, 'Whoa! That's me!' I was an ugly duckling before," she said. "For the past three years, I've thought about what to have done. I'm beyond obsessed."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video