Plastic Surgeon Refuses to Give Heidi Montag More Work
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is looking for a new plastic surgeon - the doctor who carried out 10 procedures on "The Hills" regular in a day refused to nip and tuck her any more. Montag is so thrilled with her buxom new look after having work done on her nose, chin, ears, eyebrows, cheeks and breasts - and she's already thinking about her next trip to the cosmetic surgeon.
She has told pals she wants size H breasts, "for Heidi", but she'll have to find a new surgeon to upgrade her Fs - her doctor, Frank Ryan, has refused to conduct any more operations on the 23 year old. He says, "With me, she won't go bigger. Another doctor may do it, but I won't."
Montag had admitted previously that she was addicted to cosmetic surgery. "I just wanted to feel more confident and look in the mirror and be like, 'Whoa! That's me!' I was an ugly duckling before," she said. "For the past three years, I've thought about what to have done. I'm beyond obsessed."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date