Kevin and Danielle Jonas Add New Family Member
Newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa have already expanded their family less than a month after becoming man and wife - they've taken on a new puppy. Riley Jonas is a teacup Maltese-Yorkie, who became part of the Jonas clan after the couple returned from their Mexican honeymoon.
The pup isn't the only Jonas Brothers dog - the pop siblings also have a golden retriever called Elvis, who was adopted by the family last year as a 16th birthday gift for Nick Jonas.
Kevin and Danielle got married at Huntington's Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009 with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas serving as best men. They then went for a honeymoon in Mexico. "The honeymoon was amazing: the place, the people and the food. All of it was a dream come true," they said in a joint statement.
More Kevin Jonas News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers