Kevin and Danielle Jonas Add New Family Member
Newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa have already expanded their family less than a month after becoming man and wife - they've taken on a new puppy. Riley Jonas is a teacup Maltese-Yorkie, who became part of the Jonas clan after the couple returned from their Mexican honeymoon.
The pup isn't the only Jonas Brothers dog - the pop siblings also have a golden retriever called Elvis, who was adopted by the family last year as a 16th birthday gift for Nick Jonas.
Kevin and Danielle got married at Huntington's Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009 with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas serving as best men. They then went for a honeymoon in Mexico. "The honeymoon was amazing: the place, the people and the food. All of it was a dream come true," they said in a joint statement.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?