Kevin and Danielle Jonas Add New Family Member
Newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa have already expanded their family less than a month after becoming man and wife - they've taken on a new puppy. Riley Jonas is a teacup Maltese-Yorkie, who became part of the Jonas clan after the couple returned from their Mexican honeymoon.
The pup isn't the only Jonas Brothers dog - the pop siblings also have a golden retriever called Elvis, who was adopted by the family last year as a 16th birthday gift for Nick Jonas.
Kevin and Danielle got married at Huntington's Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009 with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas serving as best men. They then went for a honeymoon in Mexico. "The honeymoon was amazing: the place, the people and the food. All of it was a dream come true," they said in a joint statement.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!