Kevin and Danielle Jonas Add New Family Member
Newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa have already expanded their family less than a month after becoming man and wife - they've taken on a new puppy. Riley Jonas is a teacup Maltese-Yorkie, who became part of the Jonas clan after the couple returned from their Mexican honeymoon.
The pup isn't the only Jonas Brothers dog - the pop siblings also have a golden retriever called Elvis, who was adopted by the family last year as a 16th birthday gift for Nick Jonas.
Kevin and Danielle got married at Huntington's Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009 with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas serving as best men. They then went for a honeymoon in Mexico. "The honeymoon was amazing: the place, the people and the food. All of it was a dream come true," they said in a joint statement.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby