Kevin and Danielle Jonas Add New Family Member
Newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa have already expanded their family less than a month after becoming man and wife - they've taken on a new puppy. Riley Jonas is a teacup Maltese-Yorkie, who became part of the Jonas clan after the couple returned from their Mexican honeymoon.
The pup isn't the only Jonas Brothers dog - the pop siblings also have a golden retriever called Elvis, who was adopted by the family last year as a 16th birthday gift for Nick Jonas.
Kevin and Danielle got married at Huntington's Oheka Castle on December 19, 2009 with his brothers Nick and Joe Jonas serving as best men. They then went for a honeymoon in Mexico. "The honeymoon was amazing: the place, the people and the food. All of it was a dream come true," they said in a joint statement.
More Kevin Jonas News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour