Anna Kournikova's Mom Arrested for Allegedlly Neglecting Her Child
Tennis ace and model Anna Kournikova's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect after her five-year-old son fell from a second storey window while she was running errands. Allan, Anna's half-brother, was left bloodied and bruised after falling onto rocks.
His mother, Alla, had reportedly left him home alone in Florida. Neighbors came to the boy's aid when they heard him crying, and called emergency services. He has been hospitalized.
According to WPTV.com, police found the doors of Alla Kournikova's home "locked with a deadbolt". The mother reportedly told police she had left the house to run errands, and her son didn't want to join her.
Beside being known as professional tennis player, Anna Kournikova has also become model. In 2000, she became the new face for Berlei's shock sports bras and appeared in various men's magazines.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture