Anna Kournikova's Mom Arrested for Allegedlly Neglecting Her Child
Tennis ace and model Anna Kournikova's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect after her five-year-old son fell from a second storey window while she was running errands. Allan, Anna's half-brother, was left bloodied and bruised after falling onto rocks.
His mother, Alla, had reportedly left him home alone in Florida. Neighbors came to the boy's aid when they heard him crying, and called emergency services. He has been hospitalized.
According to WPTV.com, police found the doors of Alla Kournikova's home "locked with a deadbolt". The mother reportedly told police she had left the house to run errands, and her son didn't want to join her.
Beside being known as professional tennis player, Anna Kournikova has also become model. In 2000, she became the new face for Berlei's shock sports bras and appeared in various men's magazines.
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!