Anna Kournikova's Mom Arrested for Allegedlly Neglecting Her Child
Tennis ace and model Anna Kournikova's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect after her five-year-old son fell from a second storey window while she was running errands. Allan, Anna's half-brother, was left bloodied and bruised after falling onto rocks.
His mother, Alla, had reportedly left him home alone in Florida. Neighbors came to the boy's aid when they heard him crying, and called emergency services. He has been hospitalized.
According to WPTV.com, police found the doors of Alla Kournikova's home "locked with a deadbolt". The mother reportedly told police she had left the house to run errands, and her son didn't want to join her.
Beside being known as professional tennis player, Anna Kournikova has also become model. In 2000, she became the new face for Berlei's shock sports bras and appeared in various men's magazines.
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer
- Bella Thorne Calls Tyler Posey an 'Angel' After His Alleged Nude Videos Leak