Anna Kournikova's Mom Arrested for Allegedlly Neglecting Her Child
Tennis ace and model Anna Kournikova's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect after her five-year-old son fell from a second storey window while she was running errands. Allan, Anna's half-brother, was left bloodied and bruised after falling onto rocks.
His mother, Alla, had reportedly left him home alone in Florida. Neighbors came to the boy's aid when they heard him crying, and called emergency services. He has been hospitalized.
According to WPTV.com, police found the doors of Alla Kournikova's home "locked with a deadbolt". The mother reportedly told police she had left the house to run errands, and her son didn't want to join her.
Beside being known as professional tennis player, Anna Kournikova has also become model. In 2000, she became the new face for Berlei's shock sports bras and appeared in various men's magazines.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?