Anna Kournikova's Mom Arrested for Allegedlly Neglecting Her Child
Tennis ace and model Anna Kournikova's mother has been arrested and charged with child neglect after her five-year-old son fell from a second storey window while she was running errands. Allan, Anna's half-brother, was left bloodied and bruised after falling onto rocks.
His mother, Alla, had reportedly left him home alone in Florida. Neighbors came to the boy's aid when they heard him crying, and called emergency services. He has been hospitalized.
According to WPTV.com, police found the doors of Alla Kournikova's home "locked with a deadbolt". The mother reportedly told police she had left the house to run errands, and her son didn't want to join her.
Beside being known as professional tennis player, Anna Kournikova has also become model. In 2000, she became the new face for Berlei's shock sports bras and appeared in various men's magazines.
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money