Britney Spears Thrilled She Is Still Candie's Girl
Britney Spears has been given a fashion boost - Candie's bosses have renewed her modeling contract. The "Toxic" singer was unveiled as the 2009 Candie's girl just before she launched her worldwide Circus Tour in March 2009, and it appears the venture was such a success, executives have signed Spears up for another 12 months.
The mum-of-two is excited to begin shooting new ad campaigns, the first of which is set to be released spring 2010. She says, "I had a great experience working with Candie's... last year and I am thrilled to be asked to sign on again for a second year. We're planning some very cool photoshoots and I can't wait for my fans to see them."
Previous Candie's girls have included singers Kelly Clarkson and Ashlee Simpson, as well as "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed