Britney Spears Thrilled She Is Still Candie's Girl
Britney Spears has been given a fashion boost - Candie's bosses have renewed her modeling contract. The "Toxic" singer was unveiled as the 2009 Candie's girl just before she launched her worldwide Circus Tour in March 2009, and it appears the venture was such a success, executives have signed Spears up for another 12 months.
The mum-of-two is excited to begin shooting new ad campaigns, the first of which is set to be released spring 2010. She says, "I had a great experience working with Candie's... last year and I am thrilled to be asked to sign on again for a second year. We're planning some very cool photoshoots and I can't wait for my fans to see them."
Previous Candie's girls have included singers Kelly Clarkson and Ashlee Simpson, as well as "Heroes" star Hayden Panettiere.
More Britney Spears News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win