Beyonce Knowles Plans to Have a Baby
Beyonce Knowles is considering motherhood once her current career break with husband Jay-Z is over. The 28 year old recently announced she's taking a six-month break from music once she completes her world tour in February, so she can "recharge her batteries" and "just live life".
And Beyonce, who has been married to the hip-hop mogul since 2008, admits she has been waiting for some downtime to start family-planning with the hip-hop star. She tells U.S. magazine Allure, "I definitely want to have a child... I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z first dated in 2002. The couple got married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!