Beyonce Knowles Plans to Have a Baby
Beyonce Knowles is considering motherhood once her current career break with husband Jay-Z is over. The 28 year old recently announced she's taking a six-month break from music once she completes her world tour in February, so she can "recharge her batteries" and "just live life".
And Beyonce, who has been married to the hip-hop mogul since 2008, admits she has been waiting for some downtime to start family-planning with the hip-hop star. She tells U.S. magazine Allure, "I definitely want to have a child... I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z first dated in 2002. The couple got married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'