Beyonce Knowles Plans to Have a Baby
Beyonce Knowles is considering motherhood once her current career break with husband Jay-Z is over. The 28 year old recently announced she's taking a six-month break from music once she completes her world tour in February, so she can "recharge her batteries" and "just live life".
And Beyonce, who has been married to the hip-hop mogul since 2008, admits she has been waiting for some downtime to start family-planning with the hip-hop star. She tells U.S. magazine Allure, "I definitely want to have a child... I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z first dated in 2002. The couple got married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer