Beyonce Knowles Plans to Have a Baby
Beyonce Knowles is considering motherhood once her current career break with husband Jay-Z is over. The 28 year old recently announced she's taking a six-month break from music once she completes her world tour in February, so she can "recharge her batteries" and "just live life".
And Beyonce, who has been married to the hip-hop mogul since 2008, admits she has been waiting for some downtime to start family-planning with the hip-hop star. She tells U.S. magazine Allure, "I definitely want to have a child... I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z first dated in 2002. The couple got married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos