Beyonce Knowles Plans to Have a Baby
Beyonce Knowles is considering motherhood once her current career break with husband Jay-Z is over. The 28 year old recently announced she's taking a six-month break from music once she completes her world tour in February, so she can "recharge her batteries" and "just live life".
And Beyonce, who has been married to the hip-hop mogul since 2008, admits she has been waiting for some downtime to start family-planning with the hip-hop star. She tells U.S. magazine Allure, "I definitely want to have a child... I hope that those things will just happen naturally. I still haven't had time to relax."
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z first dated in 2002. The couple got married in New York City on April 4, 2008.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'