David Beckham Signing Up for Cookery Course
Soccer superstar-turned-supermodel David Beckham can soon add chef to his resume - he is taking cookery lessons. The Armani underwear model is currently playing soccer for Italian club AC Milan, and he is determined to take advantage of his return to Europe by learning how to prepare classic pasta dishes.
And, when he has mastered his skills in the kitchen, Beckham intends to give his meals the ultimate taste test - by trying them out on his pal, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay. Beckham tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I've joined a culinary school and I'm on a course that entails 120 hours of lessons and cooking. It's something I've always wanted to do. I've always loved cooking. Now I'm in Italy, I want to learn how to make amazing pasta."
He adds, "It's gone from a small ambition of wanting to learn how to make pasta to the extreme of doing this course professional chefs do. It's something I'm passionate about. I don't know about cooking for a group of people at a dinner party quite yet, but you never know. I'd love to cook for Gordon, and I definitely will one day."
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick