Jennifer Lopez Shows Hosting Skill at 'Lopez Tonight'
Jennifer Lopez turned chat show host on Monday night, January 18, when she briefly stood in for comedian namesake George Lopez. The singer/actress stunned the "Lopez Tonight" studio audience, who gave her a standing ovation as she took to the stage.
And she showed off her comedy skills, joking, "Welcome to 'Lopez tonight', where nobody gets fired - they just get replaced by a bigger star with the same last name." She also poked fun at politician Sarah Palin, the late-night U.S. TV dispute between Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno, and hit another comedy mark when she quipped, "Last Friday was 'Dress your Pet in Clothes Day', or, as Latinos call it, 'Crazy white people day'."
Lopez also offered tips to women who feel they have to pay for sex after learning that Las Vegas brothel The "Shady Lady" has hired its first male prostitute. She explained, "You want a little, you're feeling it, all you have to say are those two little words: 'I'm drunk'. And it's on and it's free!" But her stint as host was short-lived - five minutes into her monologue, George Lopez ran out and took over, stating, "Welcome to Lopez Tonight in Lopez stereo."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris