Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'
Mika was a secret Robin Hood in his youth - the singer used to steal from shops and give the items "away to charity." The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker admits he used to take items from stores, but never kept anything for himself.
And the Grammy Awards nominated-singer recalls the day he was caught stealing from U.K. department store John Lewis. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I was caught shoplifting when I was little. I was stealing jumping beans (a toy), compasses and rubbers (erasers) in John Lewis."
"They made me sit in security for four hours to sweat it out, then they let me go home," the 26-year-old singer continues. "But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival