Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'
Mika was a secret Robin Hood in his youth - the singer used to steal from shops and give the items "away to charity." The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker admits he used to take items from stores, but never kept anything for himself.
And the Grammy Awards nominated-singer recalls the day he was caught stealing from U.K. department store John Lewis. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I was caught shoplifting when I was little. I was stealing jumping beans (a toy), compasses and rubbers (erasers) in John Lewis."
"They made me sit in security for four hours to sweat it out, then they let me go home," the 26-year-old singer continues. "But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her