Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'
Mika was a secret Robin Hood in his youth - the singer used to steal from shops and give the items "away to charity." The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker admits he used to take items from stores, but never kept anything for himself.
And the Grammy Awards nominated-singer recalls the day he was caught stealing from U.K. department store John Lewis. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I was caught shoplifting when I was little. I was stealing jumping beans (a toy), compasses and rubbers (erasers) in John Lewis."
"They made me sit in security for four hours to sweat it out, then they let me go home," the 26-year-old singer continues. "But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons