Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'
Mika was a secret Robin Hood in his youth - the singer used to steal from shops and give the items "away to charity." The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker admits he used to take items from stores, but never kept anything for himself.
And the Grammy Awards nominated-singer recalls the day he was caught stealing from U.K. department store John Lewis. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I was caught shoplifting when I was little. I was stealing jumping beans (a toy), compasses and rubbers (erasers) in John Lewis."
"They made me sit in security for four hours to sweat it out, then they let me go home," the 26-year-old singer continues. "But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."
More Mika News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair