Kim Kardashian Not Making Engagement Bet With Boyfriend Reggie Bush
Kim Kardashian has blasted reports she's agreed to marry American footballer boyfriend Reggie Bush if he wins February's Super Bowl. Bush's New Orleans Saints are just one win away from the big game, which will take place in Miami, Florida on February 7.
Recent reports suggested the couple agreed that if Bush comes home a winner he'll ask Kardashian to be his wife. But the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star insists the on/off couple is still taking its romance slowly. She writes on her official website: "There is a story going around saying I made a bet that Reggie would propose if The Saints won the Superbowl. This is not true."
"I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said what about a ring... I said yes, a Superbowl ring for Reggie. Then they said that if he gets a Superbowl ring, I get an engagement ring, and I said 'ok deal!' LOL (laugh out loud)."
"This was taken way out of context by a lot of media outlets, who are saying I made a bet with Reggie, which I didn't. In NO way is that a bet I made with Reggie! If you listen to the interview you can hear exactly what I said!"
"It bugs me how people twist stories when the interview is right there to hear for yourself. I just wanted to clear that up!" The couple, who've been dating for over two years, got back together in late September 2009 after announcing a "break" in July 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs