Kim Kardashian Not Making Engagement Bet With Boyfriend Reggie Bush
Kim Kardashian has blasted reports she's agreed to marry American footballer boyfriend Reggie Bush if he wins February's Super Bowl. Bush's New Orleans Saints are just one win away from the big game, which will take place in Miami, Florida on February 7.
Recent reports suggested the couple agreed that if Bush comes home a winner he'll ask Kardashian to be his wife. But the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star insists the on/off couple is still taking its romance slowly. She writes on her official website: "There is a story going around saying I made a bet that Reggie would propose if The Saints won the Superbowl. This is not true."
"I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said what about a ring... I said yes, a Superbowl ring for Reggie. Then they said that if he gets a Superbowl ring, I get an engagement ring, and I said 'ok deal!' LOL (laugh out loud)."
"This was taken way out of context by a lot of media outlets, who are saying I made a bet with Reggie, which I didn't. In NO way is that a bet I made with Reggie! If you listen to the interview you can hear exactly what I said!"
"It bugs me how people twist stories when the interview is right there to hear for yourself. I just wanted to clear that up!" The couple, who've been dating for over two years, got back together in late September 2009 after announcing a "break" in July 2009.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'