Tori Spelling Watches Over Neck-Injured Mom
Tori Spelling has proved she's committed to mending her relationship with her mother Candy Marer Spelling - she's nursing the socialite back to health following a neck injury. The pair endured a three-year estrangement following a fall out after the death of TV mogul Aaron Spelling - the family patriarch - in 2006.
They reconciled in late 2009 when Candy met her 18-month old granddaughter Stella for the first time. Tori is now helping her mother recuperate after surgery for an undisclosed injury, while she also nurses husband Dean McDermott back to health following a motorcycle accident. And Candy insists their mother-daughter relationship is "absolutely great".
Confirming Tori's help with her recovery, Candy tells UsMagazine.com, "I recently had surgery on my neck. (McDermott) got in an accident when he was doing the motorcycles last week at the races... he smashed his left shoulder."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights