Tori Spelling Watches Over Neck-Injured Mom
Tori Spelling has proved she's committed to mending her relationship with her mother Candy Marer Spelling - she's nursing the socialite back to health following a neck injury. The pair endured a three-year estrangement following a fall out after the death of TV mogul Aaron Spelling - the family patriarch - in 2006.
They reconciled in late 2009 when Candy met her 18-month old granddaughter Stella for the first time. Tori is now helping her mother recuperate after surgery for an undisclosed injury, while she also nurses husband Dean McDermott back to health following a motorcycle accident. And Candy insists their mother-daughter relationship is "absolutely great".
Confirming Tori's help with her recovery, Candy tells UsMagazine.com, "I recently had surgery on my neck. (McDermott) got in an accident when he was doing the motorcycles last week at the races... he smashed his left shoulder."
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern