Tori Spelling Watches Over Neck-Injured Mom
Tori Spelling has proved she's committed to mending her relationship with her mother Candy Marer Spelling - she's nursing the socialite back to health following a neck injury. The pair endured a three-year estrangement following a fall out after the death of TV mogul Aaron Spelling - the family patriarch - in 2006.
They reconciled in late 2009 when Candy met her 18-month old granddaughter Stella for the first time. Tori is now helping her mother recuperate after surgery for an undisclosed injury, while she also nurses husband Dean McDermott back to health following a motorcycle accident. And Candy insists their mother-daughter relationship is "absolutely great".
Confirming Tori's help with her recovery, Candy tells UsMagazine.com, "I recently had surgery on my neck. (McDermott) got in an accident when he was doing the motorcycles last week at the races... he smashed his left shoulder."
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth