Tori Spelling Watches Over Neck-Injured Mom
Tori Spelling has proved she's committed to mending her relationship with her mother Candy Marer Spelling - she's nursing the socialite back to health following a neck injury. The pair endured a three-year estrangement following a fall out after the death of TV mogul Aaron Spelling - the family patriarch - in 2006.
They reconciled in late 2009 when Candy met her 18-month old granddaughter Stella for the first time. Tori is now helping her mother recuperate after surgery for an undisclosed injury, while she also nurses husband Dean McDermott back to health following a motorcycle accident. And Candy insists their mother-daughter relationship is "absolutely great".
Confirming Tori's help with her recovery, Candy tells UsMagazine.com, "I recently had surgery on my neck. (McDermott) got in an accident when he was doing the motorcycles last week at the races... he smashed his left shoulder."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle