Tori Spelling Watches Over Neck-Injured Mom
Tori Spelling has proved she's committed to mending her relationship with her mother Candy Marer Spelling - she's nursing the socialite back to health following a neck injury. The pair endured a three-year estrangement following a fall out after the death of TV mogul Aaron Spelling - the family patriarch - in 2006.
They reconciled in late 2009 when Candy met her 18-month old granddaughter Stella for the first time. Tori is now helping her mother recuperate after surgery for an undisclosed injury, while she also nurses husband Dean McDermott back to health following a motorcycle accident. And Candy insists their mother-daughter relationship is "absolutely great".
Confirming Tori's help with her recovery, Candy tells UsMagazine.com, "I recently had surgery on my neck. (McDermott) got in an accident when he was doing the motorcycles last week at the races... he smashed his left shoulder."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers