Duncan James Addicted to Anti-Depressants After Blue Split
British singer Duncan James was so devastated when Blue split, he became dependent on anti-depressants. James was one-quarter of the popular boyband, which enjoyed huge success across Europe in the early 2000s.
The group split in 2004 - and James resorted to therapy and prescribed medication to help him through the traumatic time. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I would go to see my psychiatrist and I would be in there shaking. I was on something like 40 milligrams a day and the doctor said you can't just stop them."
He adds, "It took me about a year to get off them and I was so ill trying to do it. I was getting panic attacks live on TV." And James is relieved he finally kicked the habit: "It's a nicer life now. It's definitely more real. I'm much happier."
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci