Duncan James Addicted to Anti-Depressants After Blue Split
British singer Duncan James was so devastated when Blue split, he became dependent on anti-depressants. James was one-quarter of the popular boyband, which enjoyed huge success across Europe in the early 2000s.
The group split in 2004 - and James resorted to therapy and prescribed medication to help him through the traumatic time. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I would go to see my psychiatrist and I would be in there shaking. I was on something like 40 milligrams a day and the doctor said you can't just stop them."
He adds, "It took me about a year to get off them and I was so ill trying to do it. I was getting panic attacks live on TV." And James is relieved he finally kicked the habit: "It's a nicer life now. It's definitely more real. I'm much happier."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story