Duncan James Addicted to Anti-Depressants After Blue Split
British singer Duncan James was so devastated when Blue split, he became dependent on anti-depressants. James was one-quarter of the popular boyband, which enjoyed huge success across Europe in the early 2000s.
The group split in 2004 - and James resorted to therapy and prescribed medication to help him through the traumatic time. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I would go to see my psychiatrist and I would be in there shaking. I was on something like 40 milligrams a day and the doctor said you can't just stop them."
He adds, "It took me about a year to get off them and I was so ill trying to do it. I was getting panic attacks live on TV." And James is relieved he finally kicked the habit: "It's a nicer life now. It's definitely more real. I'm much happier."
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?