Duncan James Addicted to Anti-Depressants After Blue Split
British singer Duncan James was so devastated when Blue split, he became dependent on anti-depressants. James was one-quarter of the popular boyband, which enjoyed huge success across Europe in the early 2000s.
The group split in 2004 - and James resorted to therapy and prescribed medication to help him through the traumatic time. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I would go to see my psychiatrist and I would be in there shaking. I was on something like 40 milligrams a day and the doctor said you can't just stop them."
He adds, "It took me about a year to get off them and I was so ill trying to do it. I was getting panic attacks live on TV." And James is relieved he finally kicked the habit: "It's a nicer life now. It's definitely more real. I'm much happier."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist