Duncan James Addicted to Anti-Depressants After Blue Split
British singer Duncan James was so devastated when Blue split, he became dependent on anti-depressants. James was one-quarter of the popular boyband, which enjoyed huge success across Europe in the early 2000s.
The group split in 2004 - and James resorted to therapy and prescribed medication to help him through the traumatic time. He tells Britain's Closer magazine, "I would go to see my psychiatrist and I would be in there shaking. I was on something like 40 milligrams a day and the doctor said you can't just stop them."
He adds, "It took me about a year to get off them and I was so ill trying to do it. I was getting panic attacks live on TV." And James is relieved he finally kicked the habit: "It's a nicer life now. It's definitely more real. I'm much happier."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3