Producer of 'American Idol' Denies Dating Mick Jagger's Ex-Wife
"American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe has laughed off rumors he is dating Mick Jagger's ex-wife Jerry Hall, insisting he has only "kissed" the model. Hall, who divorced Jagger in 1999 and has four children with the rocker, has been friends with Lythgoe for several years but their relationship was recently rumored to have blossomed into a romance.
But Lythgoe is adamant they are not involved, putting the reports down to a one-off New Year's Eve smooch. He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "You don't want to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Yes, we sometimes turn up at the same events and yes, I kissed her at a New Year's Eve party. But I kissed everyone on that occasion. It was that kind of a party."
Nigel Lythgoe was previously married to Bonnie Lythgoe in 1974 after the two met at BBC's "Young Generation." However, they ended their marriage in 2007.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club