Producer of 'American Idol' Denies Dating Mick Jagger's Ex-Wife
"American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe has laughed off rumors he is dating Mick Jagger's ex-wife Jerry Hall, insisting he has only "kissed" the model. Hall, who divorced Jagger in 1999 and has four children with the rocker, has been friends with Lythgoe for several years but their relationship was recently rumored to have blossomed into a romance.
But Lythgoe is adamant they are not involved, putting the reports down to a one-off New Year's Eve smooch. He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "You don't want to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Yes, we sometimes turn up at the same events and yes, I kissed her at a New Year's Eve party. But I kissed everyone on that occasion. It was that kind of a party."
Nigel Lythgoe was previously married to Bonnie Lythgoe in 1974 after the two met at BBC's "Young Generation." However, they ended their marriage in 2007.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them