Producer of 'American Idol' Denies Dating Mick Jagger's Ex-Wife
"American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe has laughed off rumors he is dating Mick Jagger's ex-wife Jerry Hall, insisting he has only "kissed" the model. Hall, who divorced Jagger in 1999 and has four children with the rocker, has been friends with Lythgoe for several years but their relationship was recently rumored to have blossomed into a romance.
But Lythgoe is adamant they are not involved, putting the reports down to a one-off New Year's Eve smooch. He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "You don't want to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Yes, we sometimes turn up at the same events and yes, I kissed her at a New Year's Eve party. But I kissed everyone on that occasion. It was that kind of a party."
Nigel Lythgoe was previously married to Bonnie Lythgoe in 1974 after the two met at BBC's "Young Generation." However, they ended their marriage in 2007.
More Mick Jagger News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard