Producer of 'American Idol' Denies Dating Mick Jagger's Ex-Wife
"American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe has laughed off rumors he is dating Mick Jagger's ex-wife Jerry Hall, insisting he has only "kissed" the model. Hall, who divorced Jagger in 1999 and has four children with the rocker, has been friends with Lythgoe for several years but their relationship was recently rumored to have blossomed into a romance.
But Lythgoe is adamant they are not involved, putting the reports down to a one-off New Year's Eve smooch. He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "You don't want to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Yes, we sometimes turn up at the same events and yes, I kissed her at a New Year's Eve party. But I kissed everyone on that occasion. It was that kind of a party."
Nigel Lythgoe was previously married to Bonnie Lythgoe in 1974 after the two met at BBC's "Young Generation." However, they ended their marriage in 2007.
More Mick Jagger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation