Producer of 'American Idol' Denies Dating Mick Jagger's Ex-Wife
"American Idol" producer Nigel Lythgoe has laughed off rumors he is dating Mick Jagger's ex-wife Jerry Hall, insisting he has only "kissed" the model. Hall, who divorced Jagger in 1999 and has four children with the rocker, has been friends with Lythgoe for several years but their relationship was recently rumored to have blossomed into a romance.
But Lythgoe is adamant they are not involved, putting the reports down to a one-off New Year's Eve smooch. He tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "You don't want to believe everything you read in the newspapers. Yes, we sometimes turn up at the same events and yes, I kissed her at a New Year's Eve party. But I kissed everyone on that occasion. It was that kind of a party."
Nigel Lythgoe was previously married to Bonnie Lythgoe in 1974 after the two met at BBC's "Young Generation." However, they ended their marriage in 2007.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016