Sienna Miller Loves to Play Catwoman in Next 'Batman' Movie
Sienna Miller has become the latest star to covet the role of comic book villain Catwoman - the British actress would "love" to play the feline femme fatale in a new "Batman" movie. Movie bosses are currently making plans for the next installment in the superhero franchise, a follow-up to 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight".
And producers are rumored to be in talks to bring back Catwoman for the new film, the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" and again by Halle Berry in a 2004 spin-off from the "Caped Crusader" movies. Stars including Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale have already voiced their interest in taking on the role, and now Miller has become the latest actress to add her name to the list of Catwoman wannabes.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Catwoman. I actually love Catwoman. I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."
More Sienna Miller News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending