Sienna Miller Loves to Play Catwoman in Next 'Batman' Movie
Sienna Miller has become the latest star to covet the role of comic book villain Catwoman - the British actress would "love" to play the feline femme fatale in a new "Batman" movie. Movie bosses are currently making plans for the next installment in the superhero franchise, a follow-up to 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight".
And producers are rumored to be in talks to bring back Catwoman for the new film, the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" and again by Halle Berry in a 2004 spin-off from the "Caped Crusader" movies. Stars including Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale have already voiced their interest in taking on the role, and now Miller has become the latest actress to add her name to the list of Catwoman wannabes.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Catwoman. I actually love Catwoman. I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves