Sienna Miller Loves to Play Catwoman in Next 'Batman' Movie
Sienna Miller has become the latest star to covet the role of comic book villain Catwoman - the British actress would "love" to play the feline femme fatale in a new "Batman" movie. Movie bosses are currently making plans for the next installment in the superhero franchise, a follow-up to 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight".
And producers are rumored to be in talks to bring back Catwoman for the new film, the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" and again by Halle Berry in a 2004 spin-off from the "Caped Crusader" movies. Stars including Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale have already voiced their interest in taking on the role, and now Miller has become the latest actress to add her name to the list of Catwoman wannabes.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Catwoman. I actually love Catwoman. I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."
More Sienna Miller News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments