Sienna Miller Loves to Play Catwoman in Next 'Batman' Movie
Sienna Miller has become the latest star to covet the role of comic book villain Catwoman - the British actress would "love" to play the feline femme fatale in a new "Batman" movie. Movie bosses are currently making plans for the next installment in the superhero franchise, a follow-up to 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight".
And producers are rumored to be in talks to bring back Catwoman for the new film, the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" and again by Halle Berry in a 2004 spin-off from the "Caped Crusader" movies. Stars including Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale have already voiced their interest in taking on the role, and now Miller has become the latest actress to add her name to the list of Catwoman wannabes.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Catwoman. I actually love Catwoman. I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick