Sienna Miller Loves to Play Catwoman in Next 'Batman' Movie
Sienna Miller has become the latest star to covet the role of comic book villain Catwoman - the British actress would "love" to play the feline femme fatale in a new "Batman" movie. Movie bosses are currently making plans for the next installment in the superhero franchise, a follow-up to 2008 blockbuster "The Dark Knight".
And producers are rumored to be in talks to bring back Catwoman for the new film, the character played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's "Batman Returns" and again by Halle Berry in a 2004 spin-off from the "Caped Crusader" movies. Stars including Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale have already voiced their interest in taking on the role, and now Miller has become the latest actress to add her name to the list of Catwoman wannabes.
She tells Britain's OK! magazine, "Catwoman. I actually love Catwoman. I just think the idea of being half-cat and half-woman is a great kind of villain-esque persona. It's the age-old thing of a femme fatale."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support