George Clooney Insists He Won't Marry Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney is urging fans to stop speculating about a possible engagement to girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - the actor is adamant he will never marry his long term lover because he would be a "lousy husband." The Hollywood heart-throb was recently rumored to have proposed to the Italian beauty, but a representative for the star dismissed the reports, insisting the couple, who have been dating since summer , have no plans to exchange vows.
And Clooney has confirmed there won't be a wedding any time soon. He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time."
"My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don't want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn't put up with me for very long!"
More George Clooney News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video