George Clooney Insists He Won't Marry Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney is urging fans to stop speculating about a possible engagement to girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - the actor is adamant he will never marry his long term lover because he would be a "lousy husband." The Hollywood heart-throb was recently rumored to have proposed to the Italian beauty, but a representative for the star dismissed the reports, insisting the couple, who have been dating since summer , have no plans to exchange vows.
And Clooney has confirmed there won't be a wedding any time soon. He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time."
"My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don't want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn't put up with me for very long!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group