George Clooney Insists He Won't Marry Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney is urging fans to stop speculating about a possible engagement to girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - the actor is adamant he will never marry his long term lover because he would be a "lousy husband." The Hollywood heart-throb was recently rumored to have proposed to the Italian beauty, but a representative for the star dismissed the reports, insisting the couple, who have been dating since summer , have no plans to exchange vows.
And Clooney has confirmed there won't be a wedding any time soon. He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time."
"My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don't want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn't put up with me for very long!"
More George Clooney News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered