George Clooney Insists He Won't Marry Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney is urging fans to stop speculating about a possible engagement to girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - the actor is adamant he will never marry his long term lover because he would be a "lousy husband." The Hollywood heart-throb was recently rumored to have proposed to the Italian beauty, but a representative for the star dismissed the reports, insisting the couple, who have been dating since summer , have no plans to exchange vows.
And Clooney has confirmed there won't be a wedding any time soon. He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time."
"My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don't want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn't put up with me for very long!"
More George Clooney News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!