George Clooney Insists He Won't Marry Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis
George Clooney is urging fans to stop speculating about a possible engagement to girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - the actor is adamant he will never marry his long term lover because he would be a "lousy husband." The Hollywood heart-throb was recently rumored to have proposed to the Italian beauty, but a representative for the star dismissed the reports, insisting the couple, who have been dating since summer , have no plans to exchange vows.
And Clooney has confirmed there won't be a wedding any time soon. He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work. I have had long relationships with women and they get bored with me working all the time."
"My fear is that I would make a lousy husband and I don't want to put myself, or anyone else, through the pain of finding out. If I was my girlfriend, I wouldn't put up with me for very long!"
More George Clooney News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie