Peter Andre Would Love to Duet With Amy Winehouse
Australian singer Peter Andre is keen to record a duet with Amy Winehouse after discovering she is a fan of his music. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has praised the "Rehab" star's talent and offered her his support in her ongoing battle against drug and alcohol demons.
He is now eyeing a collaboration with Winehouse after her goddaughter, budding singer Dionne Bromfield, told him the star is a big fan of his songs. Andre says, "I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point."
"I know she's had her fair share of troubles, but I think she's a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle. I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year," he continues. "Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I'm on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There's my Pete!'"
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'