Peter Andre Would Love to Duet With Amy Winehouse
Australian singer Peter Andre is keen to record a duet with Amy Winehouse after discovering she is a fan of his music. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has praised the "Rehab" star's talent and offered her his support in her ongoing battle against drug and alcohol demons.
He is now eyeing a collaboration with Winehouse after her goddaughter, budding singer Dionne Bromfield, told him the star is a big fan of his songs. Andre says, "I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point."
"I know she's had her fair share of troubles, but I think she's a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle. I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year," he continues. "Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I'm on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There's my Pete!'"
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week