Peter Andre Would Love to Duet With Amy Winehouse
Australian singer Peter Andre is keen to record a duet with Amy Winehouse after discovering she is a fan of his music. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has praised the "Rehab" star's talent and offered her his support in her ongoing battle against drug and alcohol demons.
He is now eyeing a collaboration with Winehouse after her goddaughter, budding singer Dionne Bromfield, told him the star is a big fan of his songs. Andre says, "I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point."
"I know she's had her fair share of troubles, but I think she's a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle. I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year," he continues. "Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I'm on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There's my Pete!'"
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza