Peter Andre Would Love to Duet With Amy Winehouse
Australian singer Peter Andre is keen to record a duet with Amy Winehouse after discovering she is a fan of his music. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has praised the "Rehab" star's talent and offered her his support in her ongoing battle against drug and alcohol demons.
He is now eyeing a collaboration with Winehouse after her goddaughter, budding singer Dionne Bromfield, told him the star is a big fan of his songs. Andre says, "I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point."
"I know she's had her fair share of troubles, but I think she's a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle. I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year," he continues. "Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I'm on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There's my Pete!'"
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy