Peter Andre Would Love to Duet With Amy Winehouse
Australian singer Peter Andre is keen to record a duet with Amy Winehouse after discovering she is a fan of his music. The "Mysterious Girl" hitmaker has praised the "Rehab" star's talent and offered her his support in her ongoing battle against drug and alcohol demons.
He is now eyeing a collaboration with Winehouse after her goddaughter, budding singer Dionne Bromfield, told him the star is a big fan of his songs. Andre says, "I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point."
"I know she's had her fair share of troubles, but I think she's a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle. I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year," he continues. "Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I'm on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There's my Pete!'"
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!