Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Not Sharing Multi-Million Dollar House
A representative for Bradley Cooper has confirmed the actor has splashed out on a multi-million dollar home - but dismissed reports he will be sharing the property with girlfriend Renee Zellweger. The couple, who have been dating since 2009, was rumored to be moving in together after purchasing a $5 million house in Pacific Palisades, California.
But a spokesperson for Cooper insists the pair did not buy the property together, confirming to GossipCop.com that "The Hangover" star is the sole owner of the luxurious three-bedroom home. Zellweger sold her Los Angeles home in 2004 and moved to New York City.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger were first reported buying a new house together in late December 2009. At that time, a source told Star magazine, "Bradley and Renee were proud to be sharing their new house with his parents. They looked happy together and very much in love." The insider continued to add, "They have already lots of plans for the renovations. They're both homebodies, and they can't wait to have a place to entertain friends and just be together."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars