Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Not Sharing Multi-Million Dollar House
A representative for Bradley Cooper has confirmed the actor has splashed out on a multi-million dollar home - but dismissed reports he will be sharing the property with girlfriend Renee Zellweger. The couple, who have been dating since 2009, was rumored to be moving in together after purchasing a $5 million house in Pacific Palisades, California.
But a spokesperson for Cooper insists the pair did not buy the property together, confirming to GossipCop.com that "The Hangover" star is the sole owner of the luxurious three-bedroom home. Zellweger sold her Los Angeles home in 2004 and moved to New York City.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger were first reported buying a new house together in late December 2009. At that time, a source told Star magazine, "Bradley and Renee were proud to be sharing their new house with his parents. They looked happy together and very much in love." The insider continued to add, "They have already lots of plans for the renovations. They're both homebodies, and they can't wait to have a place to entertain friends and just be together."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'