Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Not Sharing Multi-Million Dollar House
A representative for Bradley Cooper has confirmed the actor has splashed out on a multi-million dollar home - but dismissed reports he will be sharing the property with girlfriend Renee Zellweger. The couple, who have been dating since 2009, was rumored to be moving in together after purchasing a $5 million house in Pacific Palisades, California.
But a spokesperson for Cooper insists the pair did not buy the property together, confirming to GossipCop.com that "The Hangover" star is the sole owner of the luxurious three-bedroom home. Zellweger sold her Los Angeles home in 2004 and moved to New York City.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger were first reported buying a new house together in late December 2009. At that time, a source told Star magazine, "Bradley and Renee were proud to be sharing their new house with his parents. They looked happy together and very much in love." The insider continued to add, "They have already lots of plans for the renovations. They're both homebodies, and they can't wait to have a place to entertain friends and just be together."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal