Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger Not Sharing Multi-Million Dollar House
A representative for Bradley Cooper has confirmed the actor has splashed out on a multi-million dollar home - but dismissed reports he will be sharing the property with girlfriend Renee Zellweger. The couple, who have been dating since 2009, was rumored to be moving in together after purchasing a $5 million house in Pacific Palisades, California.
But a spokesperson for Cooper insists the pair did not buy the property together, confirming to GossipCop.com that "The Hangover" star is the sole owner of the luxurious three-bedroom home. Zellweger sold her Los Angeles home in 2004 and moved to New York City.
Bradley Cooper and Renee Zellweger were first reported buying a new house together in late December 2009. At that time, a source told Star magazine, "Bradley and Renee were proud to be sharing their new house with his parents. They looked happy together and very much in love." The insider continued to add, "They have already lots of plans for the renovations. They're both homebodies, and they can't wait to have a place to entertain friends and just be together."
More Bradley Cooper News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story