Jeff Conaway Suffers Brain Hemorrhage and Broken Bones in 'Freak Fall'
"Grease" star Jeff Conaway was admitted to hospital on Monday, January 18, after suffering a brain hemorrhage in a freak fall. The 59 year old tumbled down the stairs of his California home and was taken to a Los Angeles medical facility by ambulance.
He suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage in the accident and is set to undergo surgery, girlfriend Vikki Lizzi tells TMZ.com. No further information was available as WENN went to press. Conaway most recently appeared on U.S. TV show Celebrity Rehab in 2008 in a bid to conquer his drink and drug demons.
Professionally, Jeff Conaway started his acting career at the age of 2 when he performed on Broadway. He was well known after playing Kenickie in 1978 motion picture musical "Grease." Some movies he has played included "Jawbreaker", "Pete's Dragon" and "Do You Wanna' Know a Secret?"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences