Jeff Conaway Suffers Brain Hemorrhage and Broken Bones in 'Freak Fall'
"Grease" star Jeff Conaway was admitted to hospital on Monday, January 18, after suffering a brain hemorrhage in a freak fall. The 59 year old tumbled down the stairs of his California home and was taken to a Los Angeles medical facility by ambulance.
He suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage in the accident and is set to undergo surgery, girlfriend Vikki Lizzi tells TMZ.com. No further information was available as WENN went to press. Conaway most recently appeared on U.S. TV show Celebrity Rehab in 2008 in a bid to conquer his drink and drug demons.
Professionally, Jeff Conaway started his acting career at the age of 2 when he performed on Broadway. He was well known after playing Kenickie in 1978 motion picture musical "Grease." Some movies he has played included "Jawbreaker", "Pete's Dragon" and "Do You Wanna' Know a Secret?"
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'