Jeff Conaway Suffers Brain Hemorrhage and Broken Bones in 'Freak Fall'
"Grease" star Jeff Conaway was admitted to hospital on Monday, January 18, after suffering a brain hemorrhage in a freak fall. The 59 year old tumbled down the stairs of his California home and was taken to a Los Angeles medical facility by ambulance.
He suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage in the accident and is set to undergo surgery, girlfriend Vikki Lizzi tells TMZ.com. No further information was available as WENN went to press. Conaway most recently appeared on U.S. TV show Celebrity Rehab in 2008 in a bid to conquer his drink and drug demons.
Professionally, Jeff Conaway started his acting career at the age of 2 when he performed on Broadway. He was well known after playing Kenickie in 1978 motion picture musical "Grease." Some movies he has played included "Jawbreaker", "Pete's Dragon" and "Do You Wanna' Know a Secret?"
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other