Jeff Conaway Suffers Brain Hemorrhage and Broken Bones in 'Freak Fall'
"Grease" star Jeff Conaway was admitted to hospital on Monday, January 18, after suffering a brain hemorrhage in a freak fall. The 59 year old tumbled down the stairs of his California home and was taken to a Los Angeles medical facility by ambulance.
He suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage in the accident and is set to undergo surgery, girlfriend Vikki Lizzi tells TMZ.com. No further information was available as WENN went to press. Conaway most recently appeared on U.S. TV show Celebrity Rehab in 2008 in a bid to conquer his drink and drug demons.
Professionally, Jeff Conaway started his acting career at the age of 2 when he performed on Broadway. He was well known after playing Kenickie in 1978 motion picture musical "Grease." Some movies he has played included "Jawbreaker", "Pete's Dragon" and "Do You Wanna' Know a Secret?"
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'