Jeff Conaway Suffers Brain Hemorrhage and Broken Bones in 'Freak Fall'
"Grease" star Jeff Conaway was admitted to hospital on Monday, January 18, after suffering a brain hemorrhage in a freak fall. The 59 year old tumbled down the stairs of his California home and was taken to a Los Angeles medical facility by ambulance.
He suffered a broken hip, a broken arm, a fractured neck and a brain hemorrhage in the accident and is set to undergo surgery, girlfriend Vikki Lizzi tells TMZ.com. No further information was available as WENN went to press. Conaway most recently appeared on U.S. TV show Celebrity Rehab in 2008 in a bid to conquer his drink and drug demons.
Professionally, Jeff Conaway started his acting career at the age of 2 when he performed on Broadway. He was well known after playing Kenickie in 1978 motion picture musical "Grease." Some movies he has played included "Jawbreaker", "Pete's Dragon" and "Do You Wanna' Know a Secret?"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'