Chloe Sevigny Still Bitter About Ripped Dress
Actress Chloe Sevigny was devastated when an usher stood on her designer dress and ripped it at Sunday, January 17 Golden Globes - because until that moment she had felt elated at her first-ever award win.
The blonde star was handed the Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series honor for her role as a fundamentalist Mormon wife in U.S. show "Big Love", and picked out a one-off Valentino number for the glitzy event in Los Angeles. She was left devastated when the usher who directed her to the podium caught her dress as he walked away.
But Sevigny is adamant it didn't ruin her night - and she is planning a boozy party to celebrate the win once she gets back to her adopted hometown of New York. She tells UsMagazine.com, "(The dress) just spoke to me. (I felt) amazing. Unfortunately, the gentleman who escorted me up to the stage when I won this grand award stepped on it as he was walking away and tore it. So now it is slightly more tattered even after the rain. I love the gown."
"I'll probably celebrate with my girlfriends when I go back home to New York. They'll all come over and drink champagne, and we'll have a dance party."
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian