No Wedding for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has no plans to walk down the aisle with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - because the new mum is too busy looking after their baby daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva gave birth to the couple's daughter two months premature in October, but the actor/director insists the latest addiction to his brood - his eighth child - is doing just fine.
He tells Access Hollywood, "(Lucia's) beautiful, like an angel. She luckily looks more like her mother than me and is an angel and the mother, turns out she's a wonderful mother." And Gibson insists his partner is concentrating on motherhood rather than matrimony for the moment: "She'd make anyone a wonderful wife, but for the moment, she's a mother."
Gibson is currently sorting out a divorce settlement with ex-wife Robyn, the mother of his other daughter and six sons.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'