No Wedding for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has no plans to walk down the aisle with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - because the new mum is too busy looking after their baby daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva gave birth to the couple's daughter two months premature in October, but the actor/director insists the latest addiction to his brood - his eighth child - is doing just fine.
He tells Access Hollywood, "(Lucia's) beautiful, like an angel. She luckily looks more like her mother than me and is an angel and the mother, turns out she's a wonderful mother." And Gibson insists his partner is concentrating on motherhood rather than matrimony for the moment: "She'd make anyone a wonderful wife, but for the moment, she's a mother."
Gibson is currently sorting out a divorce settlement with ex-wife Robyn, the mother of his other daughter and six sons.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences