No Wedding for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has no plans to walk down the aisle with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - because the new mum is too busy looking after their baby daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva gave birth to the couple's daughter two months premature in October, but the actor/director insists the latest addiction to his brood - his eighth child - is doing just fine.
He tells Access Hollywood, "(Lucia's) beautiful, like an angel. She luckily looks more like her mother than me and is an angel and the mother, turns out she's a wonderful mother." And Gibson insists his partner is concentrating on motherhood rather than matrimony for the moment: "She'd make anyone a wonderful wife, but for the moment, she's a mother."
Gibson is currently sorting out a divorce settlement with ex-wife Robyn, the mother of his other daughter and six sons.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle