No Wedding for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva
Mel Gibson has no plans to walk down the aisle with girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - because the new mum is too busy looking after their baby daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva gave birth to the couple's daughter two months premature in October, but the actor/director insists the latest addiction to his brood - his eighth child - is doing just fine.
He tells Access Hollywood, "(Lucia's) beautiful, like an angel. She luckily looks more like her mother than me and is an angel and the mother, turns out she's a wonderful mother." And Gibson insists his partner is concentrating on motherhood rather than matrimony for the moment: "She'd make anyone a wonderful wife, but for the moment, she's a mother."
Gibson is currently sorting out a divorce settlement with ex-wife Robyn, the mother of his other daughter and six sons.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed