Julia Roberts $20 Million Richer as Lancome's Face
Julia Roberts is laughing all the way to the bank after becoming the latest face of cosmetics giant Lancome - she's reportedly been paid $20 million for the deal. Last month, the "Pretty Woman" star signed up to become the 2010 "ambassadress" for the beauty firm, following in the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini and Juliette Binoche.
And company bosses were so keen land the beautiful star for the upcoming ad campaign, they forked out a staggering amount to ensure Roberts signed up, according to RadarOnline.com. The website adds that Roberts jetted off to Paris with husband Danny Moder straight from Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles to shoot her advertisements.
Julia Roberts was at the gala to present the winner of Best Movie which eventually went to "Avatar". The actress herself was nominated for Best Actress in Motion Picture for "Duplicity" but Meryl Streep won it through "Julie & Julia".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?