Julia Roberts $20 Million Richer as Lancome's Face
Julia Roberts is laughing all the way to the bank after becoming the latest face of cosmetics giant Lancome - she's reportedly been paid $20 million for the deal. Last month, the "Pretty Woman" star signed up to become the 2010 "ambassadress" for the beauty firm, following in the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini and Juliette Binoche.
And company bosses were so keen land the beautiful star for the upcoming ad campaign, they forked out a staggering amount to ensure Roberts signed up, according to RadarOnline.com. The website adds that Roberts jetted off to Paris with husband Danny Moder straight from Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles to shoot her advertisements.
Julia Roberts was at the gala to present the winner of Best Movie which eventually went to "Avatar". The actress herself was nominated for Best Actress in Motion Picture for "Duplicity" but Meryl Streep won it through "Julie & Julia".
More Julia Roberts News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image