Julia Roberts $20 Million Richer as Lancome's Face
Julia Roberts is laughing all the way to the bank after becoming the latest face of cosmetics giant Lancome - she's reportedly been paid $20 million for the deal. Last month, the "Pretty Woman" star signed up to become the 2010 "ambassadress" for the beauty firm, following in the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini and Juliette Binoche.
And company bosses were so keen land the beautiful star for the upcoming ad campaign, they forked out a staggering amount to ensure Roberts signed up, according to RadarOnline.com. The website adds that Roberts jetted off to Paris with husband Danny Moder straight from Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles to shoot her advertisements.
Julia Roberts was at the gala to present the winner of Best Movie which eventually went to "Avatar". The actress herself was nominated for Best Actress in Motion Picture for "Duplicity" but Meryl Streep won it through "Julie & Julia".
More Julia Roberts News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie