Julia Roberts $20 Million Richer as Lancome's Face
Julia Roberts is laughing all the way to the bank after becoming the latest face of cosmetics giant Lancome - she's reportedly been paid $20 million for the deal. Last month, the "Pretty Woman" star signed up to become the 2010 "ambassadress" for the beauty firm, following in the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini and Juliette Binoche.
And company bosses were so keen land the beautiful star for the upcoming ad campaign, they forked out a staggering amount to ensure Roberts signed up, according to RadarOnline.com. The website adds that Roberts jetted off to Paris with husband Danny Moder straight from Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles to shoot her advertisements.
Julia Roberts was at the gala to present the winner of Best Movie which eventually went to "Avatar". The actress herself was nominated for Best Actress in Motion Picture for "Duplicity" but Meryl Streep won it through "Julie & Julia".
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger