Julia Roberts $20 Million Richer as Lancome's Face
Julia Roberts is laughing all the way to the bank after becoming the latest face of cosmetics giant Lancome - she's reportedly been paid $20 million for the deal. Last month, the "Pretty Woman" star signed up to become the 2010 "ambassadress" for the beauty firm, following in the footsteps of Isabella Rossellini and Juliette Binoche.
And company bosses were so keen land the beautiful star for the upcoming ad campaign, they forked out a staggering amount to ensure Roberts signed up, according to RadarOnline.com. The website adds that Roberts jetted off to Paris with husband Danny Moder straight from Sunday, January 17's Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles to shoot her advertisements.
Julia Roberts was at the gala to present the winner of Best Movie which eventually went to "Avatar". The actress herself was nominated for Best Actress in Motion Picture for "Duplicity" but Meryl Streep won it through "Julie & Julia".
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!