Madonna Wants Jesus Luz's Baby at 51
Madonna is planning to try for a child with her toyboy lover Jesus Luz, according to a U.K. report. Britain's The Sun newspaper claims the "Material Girl", 51, is eager to conceive a child naturally with her Brazilian model beau.
The singing superstar believes her extreme fitness regime will put her in good stead to become pregnant again. An insider, who calls the star by her nickname Em, tells the publication, "Em says motherhood is her greatest achievement and the most fulfilling thing in her life. She knows that, at 51, it's going to be harder to conceive naturally. But she is Olympic-athlete fit and is ready for the challenge."
And the pal insists even though Jesus is a great father figure for her four kids, he is desperate to have his own. The source adds, "Jesus is very religious and deeply in love with her. He adores her kids but has always wanted a child of his own. He told Em fatherhood would be his greatest adventure, and that he wanted to go on this journey with her."
Madonna has two biological children - Lourdes, with Carlos Leon, and Rocco, with ex-husband Guy Ritchie. She also has two adopted kids, David Banda, whom she adopted with the Brit director, and Mercy James, who she welcomed into her home last year.
More Madonna News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns