Billie Piper Regretted Playing in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
British actress Billie Piper regretted signing up to star in a third series of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" - because she had to shed her baby weight in just six weeks. The former singer - who portrays real-life escort girl Belle de Jour in the hit TV show - gave birth to son Winston in October, 2008, her first child with husband Laurence Fox.
But just weeks later Piper was due back on the set of the hit show - so she was forced to give up all her favorite sweet treats in a bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
She says, "I was contractually obliged to do a third series and I had to get in shape quite quickly. After you have a kid... it feels like your only treat is eating. You can't go out or dance your a**e off, so you stay at home and stuff yourself with cake."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'