Billie Piper Regretted Playing in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
British actress Billie Piper regretted signing up to star in a third series of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" - because she had to shed her baby weight in just six weeks. The former singer - who portrays real-life escort girl Belle de Jour in the hit TV show - gave birth to son Winston in October, 2008, her first child with husband Laurence Fox.
But just weeks later Piper was due back on the set of the hit show - so she was forced to give up all her favorite sweet treats in a bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
She says, "I was contractually obliged to do a third series and I had to get in shape quite quickly. After you have a kid... it feels like your only treat is eating. You can't go out or dance your a**e off, so you stay at home and stuff yourself with cake."
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant