Billie Piper Regretted Playing in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
British actress Billie Piper regretted signing up to star in a third series of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" - because she had to shed her baby weight in just six weeks. The former singer - who portrays real-life escort girl Belle de Jour in the hit TV show - gave birth to son Winston in October, 2008, her first child with husband Laurence Fox.
But just weeks later Piper was due back on the set of the hit show - so she was forced to give up all her favorite sweet treats in a bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
She says, "I was contractually obliged to do a third series and I had to get in shape quite quickly. After you have a kid... it feels like your only treat is eating. You can't go out or dance your a**e off, so you stay at home and stuff yourself with cake."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo