Billie Piper Regretted Playing in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
British actress Billie Piper regretted signing up to star in a third series of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" - because she had to shed her baby weight in just six weeks. The former singer - who portrays real-life escort girl Belle de Jour in the hit TV show - gave birth to son Winston in October, 2008, her first child with husband Laurence Fox.
But just weeks later Piper was due back on the set of the hit show - so she was forced to give up all her favorite sweet treats in a bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
She says, "I was contractually obliged to do a third series and I had to get in shape quite quickly. After you have a kid... it feels like your only treat is eating. You can't go out or dance your a**e off, so you stay at home and stuff yourself with cake."
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body