Billie Piper Regretted Playing in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl'
British actress Billie Piper regretted signing up to star in a third series of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" - because she had to shed her baby weight in just six weeks. The former singer - who portrays real-life escort girl Belle de Jour in the hit TV show - gave birth to son Winston in October, 2008, her first child with husband Laurence Fox.
But just weeks later Piper was due back on the set of the hit show - so she was forced to give up all her favorite sweet treats in a bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure.
She says, "I was contractually obliged to do a third series and I had to get in shape quite quickly. After you have a kid... it feels like your only treat is eating. You can't go out or dance your a**e off, so you stay at home and stuff yourself with cake."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce