Bored Over Good Girl Image, Jessica Biel Considers to Go Bad
Jessica Biel is considering reinventing herself as a Hollywood bad girl - because she fears her good girl reputation is costing her movie roles. The actress prefers a quiet life with boyfriend Justin Timberlake to nights on the Tinseltown party scene, but she's beginning to worry a lack of tabloid attention is holding her back.
Biel tells Vogue magazine, "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress." When Vogue's interviewer suggests great stars "kick up dust everywhere", the actress hints she might consider an image makeover.
Biel replies, "I don't do that. Maybe I should do a little bit more of that. A dust kicker-upper might be kind of fun." But the last time she dabbled with a racier image, she landed in big trouble with her parents.
The actress was only a minor when she appeared topless for Gear magazine. She hoped the saucy spread would force TV bosses to release her from her contract on TV show "7th Heaven", and leave her free to accept movie offers and consider a stint at college.
But the move backfired and her family and friends were appalled by the revealing snaps. She explains, "It was terribly embarrassing. I had to apologize to everybody, including my parents. It was a big learning experience - learning how to have boundaries and how to say no."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?