Bored Over Good Girl Image, Jessica Biel Considers to Go Bad
Jessica Biel is considering reinventing herself as a Hollywood bad girl - because she fears her good girl reputation is costing her movie roles. The actress prefers a quiet life with boyfriend Justin Timberlake to nights on the Tinseltown party scene, but she's beginning to worry a lack of tabloid attention is holding her back.
Biel tells Vogue magazine, "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress." When Vogue's interviewer suggests great stars "kick up dust everywhere", the actress hints she might consider an image makeover.
Biel replies, "I don't do that. Maybe I should do a little bit more of that. A dust kicker-upper might be kind of fun." But the last time she dabbled with a racier image, she landed in big trouble with her parents.
The actress was only a minor when she appeared topless for Gear magazine. She hoped the saucy spread would force TV bosses to release her from her contract on TV show "7th Heaven", and leave her free to accept movie offers and consider a stint at college.
But the move backfired and her family and friends were appalled by the revealing snaps. She explains, "It was terribly embarrassing. I had to apologize to everybody, including my parents. It was a big learning experience - learning how to have boundaries and how to say no."
More Jessica Biel News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?