Bored Over Good Girl Image, Jessica Biel Considers to Go Bad
Jessica Biel is considering reinventing herself as a Hollywood bad girl - because she fears her good girl reputation is costing her movie roles. The actress prefers a quiet life with boyfriend Justin Timberlake to nights on the Tinseltown party scene, but she's beginning to worry a lack of tabloid attention is holding her back.
Biel tells Vogue magazine, "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress." When Vogue's interviewer suggests great stars "kick up dust everywhere", the actress hints she might consider an image makeover.
Biel replies, "I don't do that. Maybe I should do a little bit more of that. A dust kicker-upper might be kind of fun." But the last time she dabbled with a racier image, she landed in big trouble with her parents.
The actress was only a minor when she appeared topless for Gear magazine. She hoped the saucy spread would force TV bosses to release her from her contract on TV show "7th Heaven", and leave her free to accept movie offers and consider a stint at college.
But the move backfired and her family and friends were appalled by the revealing snaps. She explains, "It was terribly embarrassing. I had to apologize to everybody, including my parents. It was a big learning experience - learning how to have boundaries and how to say no."
More Jessica Biel News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist