Bored Over Good Girl Image, Jessica Biel Considers to Go Bad
Jessica Biel is considering reinventing herself as a Hollywood bad girl - because she fears her good girl reputation is costing her movie roles. The actress prefers a quiet life with boyfriend Justin Timberlake to nights on the Tinseltown party scene, but she's beginning to worry a lack of tabloid attention is holding her back.
Biel tells Vogue magazine, "I might just be way too boring to ever be a really great actress." When Vogue's interviewer suggests great stars "kick up dust everywhere", the actress hints she might consider an image makeover.
Biel replies, "I don't do that. Maybe I should do a little bit more of that. A dust kicker-upper might be kind of fun." But the last time she dabbled with a racier image, she landed in big trouble with her parents.
The actress was only a minor when she appeared topless for Gear magazine. She hoped the saucy spread would force TV bosses to release her from her contract on TV show "7th Heaven", and leave her free to accept movie offers and consider a stint at college.
But the move backfired and her family and friends were appalled by the revealing snaps. She explains, "It was terribly embarrassing. I had to apologize to everybody, including my parents. It was a big learning experience - learning how to have boundaries and how to say no."
More Jessica Biel News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child