Johnny Depp Considers His Sexiest Man Alive Title as 'Joke'
Johnny Depp has shunned People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive title - admitting he thought the honor was a "joke". The "Pirates of the Caribbean" star, who previously scooped the award in 2003, proved he is still making fans swoon at the age of 46 after winning the prize in 2009.
Depp nudged out hunky 2008 winner Hugh Jackman, but insists he doesn't belong on the list, next to other double winners including Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Richard Gere. He tells the Associated Press, "That should be someone else, that confuses me beyond recognition. I don't know how to react. I really thought it was a joke."
Johnny Depp made her first major role in 1984 movie called "A Nightmare on Elm Street", portraying the role of Glen Lantz. He went on to appear in some movies such as "Finding Neverland", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", "Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson" and "Public Enemies".
More Johnny Depp News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6