Courtney Love Hopes 'to School' Ke$ha
Courtney Love wants to "save" new pop sensation Ke$ha before the "Tik Tok" hitmaker's image is sanitized by the music industry. The Hole rocker is a big fan of the singer but wants to "school her" because she fears record company executives will try to "mold" her into a family friendly act.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Love writes, "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes (sic) being molded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you."
"(Ke$ha) sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube (video) of (Ke$ha I saw) a lost little soul... the u (You) tube had a lady from (record label) RCA /Jive/(CEO) Barry (Weiss)' nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed