Courtney Love Hopes 'to School' Ke$ha
Courtney Love wants to "save" new pop sensation Ke$ha before the "Tik Tok" hitmaker's image is sanitized by the music industry. The Hole rocker is a big fan of the singer but wants to "school her" because she fears record company executives will try to "mold" her into a family friendly act.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Love writes, "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes (sic) being molded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you."
"(Ke$ha) sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube (video) of (Ke$ha I saw) a lost little soul... the u (You) tube had a lady from (record label) RCA /Jive/(CEO) Barry (Weiss)' nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?