Courtney Love Hopes 'to School' Ke$ha
Courtney Love wants to "save" new pop sensation Ke$ha before the "Tik Tok" hitmaker's image is sanitized by the music industry. The Hole rocker is a big fan of the singer but wants to "school her" because she fears record company executives will try to "mold" her into a family friendly act.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Love writes, "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes (sic) being molded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you."
"(Ke$ha) sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube (video) of (Ke$ha I saw) a lost little soul... the u (You) tube had a lady from (record label) RCA /Jive/(CEO) Barry (Weiss)' nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences