Courtney Love Hopes 'to School' Ke$ha
Courtney Love wants to "save" new pop sensation Ke$ha before the "Tik Tok" hitmaker's image is sanitized by the music industry. The Hole rocker is a big fan of the singer but wants to "school her" because she fears record company executives will try to "mold" her into a family friendly act.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Love writes, "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes (sic) being molded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you."
"(Ke$ha) sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube (video) of (Ke$ha I saw) a lost little soul... the u (You) tube had a lady from (record label) RCA /Jive/(CEO) Barry (Weiss)' nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video