Courtney Love Hopes 'to School' Ke$ha
Courtney Love wants to "save" new pop sensation Ke$ha before the "Tik Tok" hitmaker's image is sanitized by the music industry. The Hole rocker is a big fan of the singer but wants to "school her" because she fears record company executives will try to "mold" her into a family friendly act.
In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Love writes, "Ke$ha is in dire need of a vibe that matches her... shes (sic) being molded into something not her that will fail. I want to save her... f**k Ke$ha I need to school her... Ke$ha I will save you."
"(Ke$ha) sweetheart you make me go all maternal, I want to save you from the jaws of impermanence and soul death... When I watched the Youtube (video) of (Ke$ha I saw) a lost little soul... the u (You) tube had a lady from (record label) RCA /Jive/(CEO) Barry (Weiss)' nightmare correcting her every time she spoke, they grabbed pushed and she'll be gone."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!