Melissa Auf der Maur 'Disappointed' Over Courtney Love's Tour With Hole's New Line Up
Former Hole bassist Melissa Auf der Maur has slammed Courtney Love's decision to resurrect the band without her, insisting she is "surprised" and "disappointed" by the move. In 2009, Love announced plans to bring the Celebrity Skin group back to the stage, plotting gigs in North America and Europe, but the news didn't go down well with the singer's former bandmates Eric Erlandson and Auf der Maur.
Erlandson alleged Love had signed a contract banning her from using the name Hole without him, while Auf der Maur claimed she had been left out of the star's plans. Love recently announced a string of Hole gigs, hinting she had settled her dispute with Erlandson - but Auf der Maur admits she was shocked to discover the concerts had been booked without her.
She tells Spinnermusic.co.uk, "I want to make it clear that I have nothing to do with this series of concerts. Honestly, I'm a little surprised by this turn of events. I am disappointed that they are going to jeopardize a real Hole reunion, which I think would be great for fans and fun for us, the band. (Love is) really is jeopardizing the Hole reunion, which is not impossible, but it will be if this continues."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!